next week's team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Des absolutely won’t blacklist or penalise the devout 7 for refusing to play.
However - I also don’t think he’ll pick them all automatically just because they refused to play.

Next week’s side…? If all available, most picks are fairly settled. But not all?

Garrick
Saab
Harper
Koula
Tui
Foz
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Aloia
Davey
Haumole
Jake

Bench: Walker, Marty, Schu, Bullemor

Toss up between Sipley and Schu?

If Davey can’t play Sipley might get a reprieve. Bullemor did enough last night to demand retention, which means one of the devout 7 could lose his spot on form by giving another player an opportunity

Des absolutely won’t blacklist or penalise the devout 7 for refusing to play.
However - I also don’t think he’ll pick them all automatically just because they refused to play.

Next week’s side…? If all available, most picks are fairly settled. But not all?

Garrick
Saab
Harper
Koula
Tui
Foz
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Aloia
Davey
Haumole
Jake

Bench: Walker, Marty, Schu, Bullemor

Toss up between Sipley and Schu?

If Davey can’t play Sipley might get a reprieve. Bullemor did enough last night to demand retention, which means one of the devout 7 could lose his spot on form by giving another player an opportunity
Marty apparently looking for an immediate release to join the eels. If he bails sipley probably finds his way onto the bench. I’d be playing Fulton over schuster after last nights performance.

Probably pretty close, except Sipley has been chosen in front of Paseka for a few weeks now.
Although Paseka was strong last night, his two dropped balls 20m from the Roosters line was damaging to Manly.

Marty apparently looking for an immediate release to join the eels. If he bails sipley probably finds his way onto the bench. I’d be playing Fulton over schuster after last nights performance.
wha? Could he be playing against us next week?
Hate these late season transfers!

Where did you find out about Marty wanting an immediate release ...wow !! that's come from left field.

Where did you find out about Marty wanting an immediate release ...wow !! that's come from left field.

Daily telegraph article

Marty Taupau may have played his last game for Manly after asking for an immediate release from the club.

The Kiwi International is without a contract next season and his management has asked the Sea Eagles for permission to join a rival franchise, which is believed to be Parramatta.

Players have until August 1 - this coming Monday - to switch clubs and Taupau has a motivation to link with Parramatta.

The Eels are one club that have left salary cap room for a late-season signing.

Not only would the experienced enforcer be a shot at playing finals footy at the Eels, the move would also likely extend his NRL career beyond its current 14th season.

The 32-year-old front-rower would prove a valuable addition to a Parramatta pack which is preparing for a forward exodus.

Marata Niukore, Isaiah Papalii, Reed Mahoney, Ray Stone and Oregon Kaufusi are all leaving the Eels at the end of this season.

Taupau has proven a mainstay of the Sea Eagles pack for the past seven seasons and his experience is a major lure.

After a torrid week due to a personal matter unrelated to the club’s jersey controversy, Taupau ran for 94-metres while producing four offloads and a tackle bust in Manly’s loss to the Roosters on Thursday night.

To play AGAINST us?

Daily telegraph article

Marty Taupau may have played his last game for Manly after asking for an immediate release from the club.

The Kiwi International is without a contract next season and his management has asked the Sea Eagles for permission to join a rival franchise, which is believed to be Parramatta.

Players have until August 1 - this coming Monday - to switch clubs and Taupau has a motivation to link with Parramatta.

The Eels are one club that have left salary cap room for a late-season signing.

Not only would the experienced enforcer be a shot at playing finals footy at the Eels, the move would also likely extend his NRL career beyond its current 14th season.

The 32-year-old front-rower would prove a valuable addition to a Parramatta pack which is preparing for a forward exodus.

Marata Niukore, Isaiah Papalii, Reed Mahoney, Ray Stone and Oregon Kaufusi are all leaving the Eels at the end of this season.

Taupau has proven a mainstay of the Sea Eagles pack for the past seven seasons and his experience is a major lure.

After a torrid week due to a personal matter unrelated to the club’s jersey controversy, Taupau ran for 94-metres while producing four offloads and a tackle bust in Manly’s loss to the Roosters on Thursday night.
Well, blow me down with a feather...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4