Next weeks team .... bet ya!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm astonished. He looked WAY underdone last week.

I did get the rest of the 17 correct though buddy.

He may have looked underdone due to the fact he played 76 minutes straight in the centres ( between Croker and Funa so they wouldn't have trained together ) rather than 30-40 off the bench in a defined role and he did it admirably.

Yes, you did get the rest of the 17 correct mate, nice work.

He may have looked underdone due to the fact he played 76 minutes straight in the centres ( between Croker and Funa so they wouldn't have trained together ) rather than 30-40 off the bench in a defined role and he did it admirably.

I was more concerned with his lack of size/power/strength and impact than his aerobic level buddy. But him being 10m out of position when a try was in the offing...was that a lack of awareness, tiredness or just plain lack of being involved in the backs enough recently? Surely he trains there if he is being used as a utility on game day.

I was more concerned with his lack of size/power/strength and impact than his aerobic level buddy. But him being 10m out of position when a try was in the offing...was that a lack of awareness, tiredness or just plain lack of being involved in the backs enough recently? Surely he trains there if he is being used as a utility on game day.
Fair enough but I think all those factors you’re concerned about were compounded by the circumstances of the day. No way would he switched on to play centre in the 4th minute whether he’s trained there or not.
I’d pick an underdone Jetski over Boyle or Waddell any day but that’s just me.

I think he was tackled a couple of ticks prior and took a while to get up.

I think Des picked him for his energy. It makes a big difference having someone going full tilt every minute they are on, even if they make the odd mistake.

I hope Croker doesn’t get lashed by Manly fans that forget he doesn’t have Turbo in the side, unlike Walker had.
I would have preferred Garrick at fullback but Des probably wants to limit shuffling players.
Cust has had zero game time this year and neither had Shuey
Get Shuey on the bench Des!

I hope Croker doesn’t get lashed by Manly fans that forget he doesn’t have Turbo in the side, unlike Walker had.
I would have preferred Garrick at fullback but Des probably wants to limit shuffling players.
Cust has had zero game time this year and neither had Shuey
Get Shuey on the bench Des!

Didn't Garrick play one match last year at fullback and he had an absolute shocker?
Des never picked him after that and stuck with Elliott.

Thanks. But why isn't be listed on the club's injury list nor mentioned by the physio in despatches?
The club's Physio mentioned Waddell in last week's injury update - "he got a bit of a shoulder injury and will be out for a couple of weeks". Obviously he mustn't be ready this week but maybe next week...

Ok ... If it upsets you so much ... I put him back in ...

Truth is I thought Jorge was going to be out, so brought Mitski in ... then when I say Jorge back week 7 ... I went to change it .... and in a seniors moment changed the wrong wing ... thanks
Wow! Good job you're not picking the side... forgetting about where players play, who's fit etc. and then changing your mind when you're called out for something, you've got to be made of sterner stuff than that!!

Wow! Good job you're not picking the side... forgetting about where players play, who's fit etc. and then changing your mind when you're called out for something, you've got to be made of sterner stuff than that!!

A bit bored in the old dart we sweetie ?

PSS ... Although having made an error ... I admitted and corrected it .... if only that was a more common trait on here ...

A bit bored in the old dart we sweetie ?

PSS ... Although having made an error ... I admitted and corrected it .... if only that was a more common trait on here ...
I was having a laugh with you mate, it just proves how tough picking the team is and we're probably all glad there's someone who knows what he's doing who has the job

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8