Next weeks team .... bet ya!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay ... I 've listened to you all .... and will ignore you ... just as I suspect Dessie will ignore me ... but here is my team ..

1 Elliott
2 Jorge
3 Funa
4 Parker
5 Garrick
6 Shuster
7 DCE
8 AFB
9 Levi
10 Keppie
11 Thommo
12 Siro
13 Jake

14 Crocker
15 Boyle
16 Paseka
17 Guacamole

If Parker out ... Garrick to centre and Mitski in ...

Last edited:
I think more like this I can’t ignore Des
1 Elliott
2 Jorge
3 Funa
4 Parker
5 Garrick
6 Shuster out Croker In
7 DCE
8 AFB
9 Levi
10 Keppie out Taupau In
11 Thommo
12 Siro
13 Jake

14 Crocker Cust but like to see Schuster
15 Boyle out Keppie In
16 Paseka
17 Guacamole Out Jetski In

I think he starts Cust and keeps Crocker in the bench role has has been excelling at. Also Marty will be back and Boyle will drop out with Keppie on the bench.

Elliott
Jorge
Parker
Funa
Garrick
Croker
Chez
AFB
Levi
Taupau
Thommo
Siro
Jake

Bench
Cust
Keppie
Paseka
Gosiewski

Reserves
Boyle
Sipley
Olokoatu
Schuster

If Parker out then Gosiewski to centre and Olokoatu to bench, T rex into the 21

I think you are close to the money Robbo. Only difference for mine is on the bench and the reserves. I thought Boyle did enough to maintain his spot on the bench..... ahead of Paseka…... who now moves to reserves. Schuster on reserves for the first time.

And it Paqrker and Suli (and Walker) both missing, I like Funa and Schuster as centres.
WIth Tom and Walker likely to be mising for quite a long time it not unreasonable to introduce Schuster early in the season, and giving him a run in the centre would be a better introduction than the pressure of 5/8 or replacement dummy half.

I fair dinkum must be troppo or going blind .... I like the GoJetSki .... but he looks light and completely under-powered ... did not win one of the physical contests ..... if he gets another start this week I will start a new goat photos thread ....

I fair dinkum must be troppo or going blind .... I like the GoJetSki .... but he looks light and completely under-powered ... did not win one of the physical contests ..... if he gets another start this week I will start a new goat photos thread ....
Yeah definitely seems weaker and slower this year. He did have back surgery so maybe lost a lot of core strength and power. He will come good

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8