Next Coach after Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Not thinking Des is close to the end, but has there been any succession planning of who will be Manly coach after Des, assuming he may retire in 3 - 4 years time?

Or is Manly going to do a Tigers and groom DCE to take over as coach?

As we know, Manly has only ever won premierships with coaches that had played for Manly

I reckon we will do a Tigers and Des will be Head of Football with DCE and Foran as co coaches once Foran finishes with the Gold Coast.

Or one of Monas and Chad Randall take over with Des as Head of football and DCE and Foran could become assistants.

As we know, Manly has only ever won premierships with coaches that had played for Manly

I think this above is the 'must' part.
Toovey again? I doubt he will do it. I wish he would.
Cleary come home? But is he Manly? Just 15 games in first grade.
Is Matt Ballin's career heading towards a fulltime coach?

Des’ tenure may come to an end sooner than we think,if he can’t sort out the mess that has encapsulated the club the last few months,highlighted by events this week.
As for DCE,coaches who have played with players they’re about to take charge of,rarely work out

Trent Robinson - all the way. Like everything about his coaching. His ability to attract players. His ability to manage scandal. His ability to state opinion without reprisal. His ability to get his players to improve. Knows the modern game and player types

Not many good ones around. Craig Bellamy would be ideal but not very popular. Over 70% win loss ratio after 19 years in the game. That's insane. As long as he could also bring his accounting team here as well.

Trent Robinson - all the way. Like everything about his coaching. His ability to attract players. His ability to manage scandal. His ability to state opinion without reprisal. His ability to get his players to improve. Knows the modern game and player types
Class act. You can tell he’s a really smart guy. I remember thinking he was just lucky to have Nick’s wallet (and sure it helps) but there’s more to him than that.

Monaghan and Randall are in front of him. Hales is actually less involved this year, as opposed to last year when he had a bit more to do with our attack.

If Des went down tomorrow, Monahan would be the caretaker.

Snake. How do you rate Monaghan ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4