Next 3 weeks crucial.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Knights (h) Warriors (a) Tigers (h)
3 wins = playing Canberra for 4th in Rd 23 with an outside chance of 3rd.
2 wins = consolidating top 8 but unlikely to crack top 4.
1 win = still requiring a win in last 3 games to guarantee top 8.
0 wins = unbearable bickering on ST about who is to blame.

I was looking at this 3 game run and thinking exactly the same thing. All very winnable games which will really set us up for the top 4 push. Also I can’t help but think in the final round we will have a chance to beat Parra on their home turf to end their season. How good would that be!

I was looking at this 3 game run and thinking exactly the same thing. All very winnable games which will really set us up for the top 4 push. Also I can’t help but think in the final round we will have a chance to beat Parra on their home turf to end their season. How good would that be!
This is manly. We’ll drop a few we all expect to win, and win a few unexpected ones.

If we beat Parra in the last round, we will be beating a 21 man/woman onfield team, and a couple of others in the bunker.

I fear greatly for that game, especially if Parra need the win for a home final.

It has been a mighty season so far notwithstanding our horrible luck playing without Tommy. DCE and Walker for weeks early in the season. In fact but for some horrible refereeing ./ bunker decisions we should have another 2 to 4 competition points. I agree the next three weeks are critical to our top 4 aspirations. With the right mind set and a little bit of luck we can win these games and give ourselves the launching pad we need to give the title a real shake. Winning the arm wrestle against the scammers was huge not only for snatching 2 competition points from then but psychological victory will strengthen the playing group's resilience and confidence. I am incredibly proud of this playing group who this season they are playing with pride in themselves and the Manly jumper!

Last game against Storm maybe a gimme...
Storm will have minor premiership wrapped up & may wrap its stars in cotton wool in preparation for semis.
We might just be able to sneak into top 4???

I know there was a thread on this but I’m not sure 4th position , playing the Drizzle at Scamsville in week one is ideal.

5th, and a home semi at Brookvale would in my opinion ( apart from the guaranteed second bite ) be a better option.

Besides I think the chances of finishing 4th is limited unless one of the teams above us implode.

I know there was a thread on this but I’m not sure 4th position , playing the Drizzle at Scamsville in week one is ideal.

5th, and a home semi at Brookvale would in my opinion ( apart from the guaranteed second bite ) be a better option.

Besides I think the chances of finishing 4th is limited unless one of the teams above us implode.
Bring it on...
First team to win grand final from outside top 4 @:)

0 wins = unbearable bickering on ST about who is to blame.

Pretty sure you can narrow it down to Parker, Garrick and or Taufua.

We can also safely say that people you blame wingers/centres are very short sighted and probably have little or no understanding of the game.

Look at the draw for the top 4. They all have games against each other in those 3-4 weeks which means it's highly likely that we get a chance at the top 4 in that game against the Raiders. Massive 4 weeks though. First 3 should be won and need to be won while the game against the Raiders will test us out.

A home semi against Brisbane at Brookvale would be farkin’ amazing. That being said though, you just never know what can happen and our aim should be to finish as high as possible this far out from the finals. Imagine if sCam Smith suffered an injury that caused him to miss week 1 of the finals. Melbourne would implode in that situation.

If we were to only drop 1 game from here to the finals then 3rd place might also be possible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4