Next 3 weeks crucial.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you know that the last time we played Brisbane at Brookie was 1 August 2014? Since then all of our home games against them (in order) have been in Gosford (2015), and the last 3 "home" games have been at Suncorp.

BTW, we won that 2014 game at Bookie 16-4. And the only player still in maroon and white from that win is DCE.
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2014/round-21/manly-warringah-vs-brisbane/summary.html
And if it is 5 v 8, we will be playing at Brisbane again. For the same reason $$$

These next three would have been easier a few weeks ago but now every one of these teams has to win to make the 8 and that will make it very hard,

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/31/how-the-top-eight-will-finish-nrl.com-experts-view/

None of the NRL.com experts have us making the top 4... I think they will all be proven wrong.

Looking at those tips it looks like most of them think we will win either 4 or 5 of our last 6 games but it seems that they are also backing the current top 4 to not drop many games and keep us out of the top 4.

The prediction that boggles my mind is Alicia Newton thinking that Parramatta will go through the rest of the season undefeated. She doesn’t even mention it in her summary but a prediction like that definitely warrants a mention.

And if it is 5 v 8, we will be playing at Brisbane again. For the same reason $$$

Mate, if we qualify for a home Final this year, with the NRL already ruling that suburban grounds in Sydney will (can) be used in the first week of the Finals I highly doubt we'd give up home ground advantage to Brisbane for it. No way. That game, should it work out like that, will be played at Brookvale.

Though don't be surprised if we do qualify for a home Final in week 1 that if we play another Sydney team to see the NRL attempt to move the game to either ANZ or BankWest.

The prediction that boggles my mind is Alicia Newton thinking that Parramatta will go through the rest of the season undefeated. She doesn’t even mention it in her summary but a prediction like that definitely warrants a mention.
Alicia Newton is certainly not related to Issac.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4