News: Enough is enough, declares Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
I will remind everyone that due to the terms of service you all agree to, you are responsible for everything you post and any consequences

OK no problem

can I wish for david
jl5abk.gif
to get a double dose of Hemorrhoids

All I can say without spitting the dummy and sounding like a complete lunatic is  ....I'M SEETHING.

It seems the entirety of Gallop's charge against Stewart is that he was allegedly refused service of alcohol and asked to leave a licenced premises used for a function.  That's it. 4 weeks suspension, and I can't remember a single player being suspended for even 1 week for this ... EVER.

A year later the exact same thing happened to Laurie Daley.  (reported 1/4/09) He was fuming because he says he hadn't even had one drink.  Is it possible that people responsible for determining when people have had enough to drink make errors?  Is it possible that Daley wasn't drunk.  Is it possible Brett wasn't?

If so, how can Gallop or the NRL set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner?  How can they be so inconsistent?

All it takes for Gallop to win is for Manly to do nothing.

as I understand it Brett wasnt the only one that night asked to leave the premises, In that case who were the others and why were they not sanctioned either

This comp is run like a dictatorship.Time for the leader with no credibility to fall on his sword.This could get very ugly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2