News: Blindside - Quantum, Ox, Des, Lussick, Fan Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn't help a sponsor if we don't get Friday and Sunday games.

If Quantum sponsored the dragons it would be different.

Because we all watch football on a Friday night to slaver over the sponsors resplendent on jerseys. 

swoop link said:

There's a reason we don't get Friday and Sunday games.

Re-watch the Panthers and Titans games to get your answer.

Volley link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=183840.msg271369#msg271369 date=1278115730]

[/quote]

Exactly mate.
Zorba & Lowe made sweeping statements how we would dominate when given the opportunity of a channel 9 game in the media, complaining at the NRL how this dominant side isn't getting its fair share.

I think we have had three or four games on 9, and have been pumped in every single one of them (or there abouts).

Matabele link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=183840.msg271364#msg271364 date=1278114237]
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183840.msg271360#msg271360 date=1278113706]
f**k Quantam !!
A energy company that would rather skin us on energy than spend it on sponsorship, I hope they go bust

Yes how dare a company try to make a profit rather than hand out cash for no return. 
[/quote]  Dame Gillard (she of the pencil nose) ought to fix that nonsense!
[/quote]

Dame Gillard.  Don't you mean fanta pants?  Or the ginger nija   ;D

tookey link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183840.msg271365#msg271365 date=1278114677]
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=183840.msg271364#msg271364 date=1278114237]
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183840.msg271360#msg271360 date=1278113706]
f**k Quantam !!
A energy company that would rather skin us on energy than spend it on sponsorship, I hope they go bust

Yes how dare a company try to make a profit rather than hand out cash for no return. 
[/quote]  Dame Gillard (she of the pencil nose) ought to fix that nonsense!
[/quote]

Dame Gillard.  Don't you mean fanta pants?  Or the ginger nija  ;D
[/quote]

or the prime ranga

The writing is on the wall. All the signs are pointing to a severe financial problem at this club. We may end up as bad the Sharks financially and that may spell doom. These mooted moves to NZ, PNG, Sunshine Coast , Central Coast Brookvale not up to standard all have a major forboding about them. I feel our time as the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles playing exclusively out of Brookvale are rapidly coming to an end. They must bite the bullet and move to the SFS now in order to keep us in Sydney or we may not survive as a Sydney team.

mickqld link said:
The writing is on the wall. All the signs are pointing to a severe financial problem at this club. We may end up as bad the Sharks financially and that may spell doom. These mooted moves to NZ, PNG, Sunshine Coast , Central Coast Brookvale not up to standard all have a major forboding about them. I feel our time as the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles playing exclusively out of Brookvale are rapidly coming to an end. They must bite the bullet and move to the SFS now in order to keep us in Sydney or we may not survive as a Sydney team.

****,you're keen,saying that.Fire in the hole!!!I'll have a good thought for you....lol!

mickqld link said:
I realise we are doing it pretty tough at the moment, but that statement is pretty extreme...lets just wait for a few months until we start getting out the razor blades.

mickqld link said:
Absolutely ignorant rubbish post. You should say our time as MW Sea Eagles IS rapidly coming to an end, not ARE rapidly coming to an end. Smite for slack grammar. If I think of it later I'll come back and give you another for beating around the bush. Why don't you just come right out and say what you think?

I would be inclined to tell my students to put in a comma after the word ignorant!!! :)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=183840.msg271448#msg271448 date=1278146343]
Absolutely ignorant rubbish post. You should say our time as MW Sea Eagles IS rapidly coming to an end, not ARE rapidly coming to an end. Smite for slack grammar. If I think of it later I'll come back and give you another for beating around the bush. Why don't you just come right out and say what you think?
[/quote]

I don't know if you guys know this or not and I hope I am not giving away any secrets but, apparently sir mix-a-lot likes big bits, AND he cannot lie

Dan link said:
I don't know if you guys know this or not and I hope I am not giving away any secrets but, apparently sir mix-a-lot likes big bits, AND he cannot lie

I believe hes especially partial towards big butts

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=183840.msg271406#msg271406 date=1278123265]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=183840.msg271369#msg271369 date=1278115730]

[/quote]

Exactly mate.
Zorba & Lowe made sweeping statements how we would dominate when given the opportunity of a channel 9 game in the media, complaining at the NRL how this dominant side isn't getting its fair share.

I think we have had three or four games on 9, and have been pumped in every single one of them (or there abouts).
[/quote]

I don't think that is the point that Lowe was trying to put accross. The NRL must realise that the corporate dollar is hard to come by, and the fact St George get so much more free air time does not help the other teams.

It should be an even split across all teams so that every team gets a far share of free air game time. That way everyone gets a chance for the corporate dollar, and lets be honest, it's the only thing keeping some clubs going. Otherwise they are dooming some clubs to fail.

The AFL have set scheduling before the season to be fair on all teams. And they are managed a hell of a lot better than the NRL. We should suck in our pride and learn a few things from them. Who knows, we may just be better off!

abnc link said:
The AFL have set scheduling before the season to be fair on all teams. And they are managed a hell of a lot better than the NRL. We should suck in our pride and learn a few things from them. Who knows, we may just be better off!

The NRL can't do anything until the end of the current contract with TV which doesn't expire until around the end of 2012

vidmar link said:
[quote author=abnc link=topic=183840.msg271689#msg271689 date=1278301590]

The NRL can't do anything until the end of the current contract with TV which doesn't expire until around the end of 2012
[/quote]
Maybe not - but maybe yes? They could renegotiate the existing deal at any time but need the IC up & running before that can occur. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6