News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...for-koroisau-s-signature-20190830-p52mck.html

Penrith has signed Apisai Koroisau to a three-year deal in a stunning coup that sees the premiership hooker return to the club.

Canterbury was the favourite to earn his signature ahead of the Warriors, as up to nine clubs expressed interest in the Manly hooker.

However, the Panthers have snuck in under their guard with a late and lucrative offer that will result in him returning to the foot of the mountains from next season.

As revealed by the Herald last month, Manly gave Koroisau permission to negotiate with rival clubs despite the fact he was contracted for a further two seasons. The Panthers have now earned his services, giving him the chance to add to the 16 games he has already played for the club.

More to come

as up to nine clubs expressed interest in the Manly hooker.

Well done Api ... seems like there are at least 9 clubs who haven't listened to some of the numbnuts on here that say he can't pass ..

.... and nothing like a little pressure on Fainu to live up to expectations .... which I believe he will ....

Updated on Koroisau. Hearing he will now go to Penrith. Big blow to Bulldogs

The comment I made earlier about the dirty doggies badly needing a good number 9 is equally pertinent for the penny panthers - he will be a huge addittion to their attack and defence .... next year might be the year they were predicted to have this year ..... good luck Api and thanks ... I loved you in the maroon & white

Well done Api ... seems like there are at least 9 clubs who haven't listened to some of the numbnuts on here that say he can't pass ..

.... and nothing like a little pressure on Fainu to live up to expectations .... which I believe he will ....

Agree . Well done Api for securing his future with a good contract . Api is a good guy with a great attitude

He has been a Trojan for us always putting his body on the line plugging the holes up the middle and a threat with his darting runs but like every player he has a weakness and I am one of the numbnuts :) that believe his passing can improve .

I also Agree that Fanu will live up to his potential . Fanu brings more of an X factor into our game .

Barrett a factor?
Response from the Panthers forum on Trents signing .......

caught me by surprise this news. What does he bring to the club
we don’ t currently have ?

one could argue he is the whinger to have when Maloney leaves.
i see no positive in going back to the past and sadly reemploying someone who was a failure elsewhere.

He might be a great guy but there would be plenty at Manly who measure how they are going this year to the barret years.

It’s been said that he will work with the young halves group (Cleary, Luai, Burton, Blore) in providing experience and guidance in playing in the playmakers role.

Can't see it .... would bet London to a brick ... (or Bozo's bald left testicle) .... that he has signed for a fair bit more than his current contract at Manly ... he is one of the top 5 rakes in the game .....
Bozo's bald left testicle LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8