News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What does this say about the dogs

. They have a leagues club with all this money but no one wants to go there

I think his legs are getting a little dodgy so they’ll need a good physio.
Good luck to him.

I'm happy for Api....top player who has brought a lot of steel to the middle of our defence.

But you can't keep everyone.....unless you're the Rorters or the Ponies.....they can keep everyone they need and a few they don't. (Ryan Hall anyone ?)

Can't see it .... would bet London to a brick ... (or Bozo's bald left testicle) .... that he has signed for a fair bit more than his current contract at Manly ... he is one of the top 5 rakes in the game .....

Overall i would not doubt that but some of it could be covered by us.....

Loved having Api at the club and am very sad to see him go - if only there were two hookers in a starting 13! Will definitely miss him at the club, but know it is the smarter option with a young Manase and some more cap space. Wish you all the best Api at the Panthers!

Wasn't the Dogs broke and had no cap space until 2021????. Now all of a sudden everyone is going to them next year.

as at May 2018:
"Bulldogs officials have revealed the club cannot be active in the transfer market until 2021"
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...ase-big-names-until-2021-20180517-p4zfz3.html

They were already paying James Graham and Sam Kasiano to play at other clubs. They since released Mbye, Reynolds, Klemmer and Woods, but signed established players such as CHN, Napa (current Qld SOO front rower) and DWZ (current NZ Test captain).

I remember going to Brookvale to watch Manly vs Saints about two years ago. I only went because Saints had heaps out and I thought it would be an easy kill. We got flogged. I sat just in front of the Fulton Menzies stand and i swear if Api hadn't been playing that day we would have got beat by 70. Like Ballin and even Buhrer, you only notice workers like them when they are gone. For clubs that have to yield to the cap it stinks (not you roosters / broncos), when you have to lose quality individuals like Api.

I wish him all the best. We can say he was a big part of our rebuild and I thank him for it. He did try hard for us and has been a big factor in Manly being where we are now. He seems a genuine person and I hope he earns a good amount of coin. At least when he gets to Penrith he will have a new chair to sit on right next to Barrett.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8