New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
i think he's missed his chance, with the back 5 we had last year still there & the younger ones on their way up he will need to start the year off like tom did last year to get a shot ahead of the others

Roosters don't let many kids go they know are guns. We will see. 4 year contract is big but we did sign Boyle for 3.

Happy birthday to the young guy,he turns 21 today.
But according to some just stick a fork in him,he's done apparently.Can't improve once you hit the big 2 1.
Just a quick edit...he looks to have really slimmed down and has been training on the wing,maybe that is where Des sees his future?

Last edited:
Just so little opportunity for Tippy Toes last season so a bit early to have a good gauge of his overall ability or i st grade capability . Very ordinary on the wing and poor positional play in one game i saw him play in the reggies last season but earlier noticed some strong runs as a centre in a previous match . Good ability to break a i st tackle but again we are talking about reserve grade . Think that he came on in the back row as a sub in i st grade against the Eels earlier last season for his debut but certainly not suggesting that he has a future there . Obviously has ability , be surprised if he makes a go of it as a winger unless real improvement there , centre still seems his best prospect but plenty others of course available or vying for those spots .

That played a role as well .From what I had seen of him in the lower grades he did not set the world on fire . Did you see him play @robbiea ? How did you think he went ?
That played a role as well .From what I had seen of him in the lower grades he did not set the world on fire . Did you see him play @robbiea ? How did you think he went ?
He didn't play firsts ,so I didn't see him.
He was next in line but team didn't need him due to NO INJURIES.
I saw his try on debut for Roosters against Storm though.
We will see him this year ,I'm sure.

A competent first grader should be able to play left or right centre and anywhere else on the field where he is required.
In fairness how many games were played last year in the state comp? Good players learn quick so I'd wait till middle of season to criticize anyone from Blacktown. Not fair.

In fairness how many games were played last year in the state comp? Good players learn quick so I'd wait till middle of season to criticize anyone from Blacktown. Not fair.
Fair point feathered friend .

But is also fair to say that high quality players should stand out in the lower standard NSW cup games

From the limited games played in NSW comp last season and from what I have seen Tippy toes did not stand out .

But time is on his youthful side to live up to his potential and as you say let see how he goes again this year .

In regards to the Manly fans being critical of any player that does not live up to our Legendary clubs History of Greatness .

We fans make no apologies to judging players with our Great players of the past that Made our Club the Greatest club of all
As 2nd best is not a Manly thing !

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11