New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a large back. Looks more like a forward.
Is he fast and agile?
I seen him play NSW cup twice this season, does some hard carries and is hard to tackle.
Haven’t seen him in space to judge how quick he is, he prefers left centre.

Saab after that tackle on Sivo deserved an early shower.
Yeah, how brilliant was that tackle... Saab just hurtled into him fearlessly and didn't miss.

What was really funny was not too long after that, Parra were down on our line a meter out and near the touch... Civo went into dummy half, picked up the ball and for a moment was going to have a go... saw Saab there in front of him and immediately pulled back and threw the pass... :rofl:

Yeah, how brilliant was that tackle... Saab just hurtled into him fearlessly and didn't miss.

What was really funny was not too long after that, Parra were down on our line a meter out and near the touch... Civo went into dummy half, picked up the ball and for a moment was going to have a go... saw Saab there in front of him and immediately pulled back and threw the pass... :rofl:
Saw that as well, but thought it was Jake that he saw coming for him.

From what I saw I did not think Tippy Toes danced through tulips as well as I thought he could

Hopefully all that potential can come to fruition

Good luck to him and all the other players in the squad in securing a top 17 spot

I think it was more the fact that the other centres and wings were not injured as the reason we didn't see him last year !
That played a role as well .From what I had seen of him in the lower grades he did not set the world on fire . Did you see him play @robbiea ? How did you think he went ?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8