New vision on Peachy Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never thought it touched him the idiots ****ness paid off. cheap try like all of there's. Walker was offside too. We lost when we should of bashed them. refs always suck no different from any Normal game. uate bobbled. that's it. peachys a garbage player but he didn't touch it. Any way we all know the nrl is a joke
It touched him! I have new footage that proves beyond a doubt. Just give me a few ours to fix my grainy freeze frames.
Got to go. I left the door open and a flying pig got into my kitchen and is causing havoc. Pictures available later.
Walker was onside too!
Go Manly!

Amazingly there's now 'secret new trial' footage proving Walker was offside too.
To me it shows the ball had been kicked and he'd started to move. Also if the der-brains show 'the red line' from the opposite angle, he'd be onside by a long shot.
They never report both sides of the story. Show the angle from Walker's side of the field with your red line!

Amazingly there's now 'secret new trial' footage proving Walker was offside too.
To me it shows the ball had been kicked and he'd started to move. Also if the der-brains show 'the red line' from the opposite angle, he'd be onside by a long shot.
They never report both sides of the story. Show the angle from Walker's side of the field with your red line!
Did the Bunker use it to make their conclusive decision? :think:
No! :shake:

End of argument :wait:

I never thought it touched him the idiots ****ness paid off. cheap try like all of there's. Walker was offside too. We lost when we should of bashed them. refs always suck no different from any Normal game. uate bobbled. that's it. peachys a garbage player but he didn't touch it. Any way we all know the nrl is a joke

You never thought it touched him, seriously, it takes a massive deviation off his upper thigh, did you even have the TV on?

Plenty of doubt on both Walkers and Peacheys, nothing conclusive therefore by the rules cannot change onfield ref, yet they did with one.....

Yeah, some of us can read backwards, Trolly McTrollface

2016 called luv it wants its joke back but my point is its done with and we need to look to next yaer and stop looking for excuses
its the same with the sharks they got outplayed just look at the stats
its not as bad as the sharks but penrith had better stats across most of there game

back and to the left! back and to the left
kennedy would have been better off with a bunker

Last edited:
2016 called luv it wants its joke back but my point is its done with and we need to look to next yaer and stop looking for excuses
its the same with the sharks they got outplayed just look at the stats
its not as bad as the sharks but penrith had better stats across most of there game

kennedy would have been better off with a bunker

A) don't call me 'luv', doucheknuckle;
B) trolling passed the point of being amusing, oh...about 5 minutes after it became a 'thing';
C) your spelling and grammar is atrocious, it screams 'imbecile'. You would be best served addressing that rather than spending your time verbally masturbating on forums.

a sorry i wont no offendce intended
b i just chosed what i thought was a funny name i stand by all the things i said
c sorry i didnt go to some fancy uni but attacking something im not good at doesnt make me wrong and you right bleating about bad calls wont get us back in the finals and just makes us look like whinges
i just dont beleve the comp is rigged the game is played to fast for there to be a script

pretty much how i saw it

a sorry i wont no offendce intended
b i just chosed what i thought was a funny name i stand by all the things i said
c sorry i didnt go to some fancy uni but attacking something im not good at doesnt make me wrong and you right bleating about bad calls wont get us back in the finals and just makes us look like whinges
i just dont beleve the comp is rigged the game is played to fast for there to be a script
The Bunker has ruled: Too many knock-ons making you too dumb to be allowed on here.

The Bunker has ruled: Too many knock-ons making you too dumb to be allowed on here.
im not to good with numbers would you like to make fun of me for that aswell

im just expressing my opinion if you want to make fun of me go ahead but everyone is giving me hell about how i say something but noone has had anything to say about what i said

at least i havent personly attacked anyone

im not to good with numbers would you like to make fun of me for that aswell

im just expressing my opinion if you want to make fun of me go ahead but everyone is giving me hell about how i say something but noone has had anything to say about what i said

at least i havent personly attacked anyone
Just go back to the Doesn'tmatta or Dogs Forum where your IQ and insightful comments will be better appreciated.

You never thought it touched him, seriously, it takes a massive deviation off his upper thigh, did you even have the TV on?

Plenty of doubt on both Walkers and Peacheys, nothing conclusive therefore by the rules cannot change onfield ref, yet they did with one.....
50inch 4k foxtel hd champ. He never touched it. He's just a dud who got lucky. Walker was offside. uate and Kelly bombed two tries

Peachey made light of the fact he "snicked it"...but old news now - Manly have won a few important decisions through the year, just a pity we copped a few clangers in a knockout game.
Time to move on ....

50inch 4k foxtel hd champ. He never touched it. He's just a dud who got lucky. Walker was offside. uate and Kelly bombed two tries
Not enough conclusive evidence for the Bunkum to overturn the on-field decision in all 3 tries. Manly 22-10 before the Peachy try.

A) don't call me 'luv', doucheknuckle;
B) trolling passed the point of being amusing, oh...about 5 minutes after it became a 'thing';
C) your spelling and grammar is atrocious, it screams 'imbecile'. You would be best served addressing that rather than spending your time verbally masturbating on forums.
It's sometimes a difficult choice to ignore things that become so profound in their stupidity. I choose your path @yokahontas. Call him what he is and move right along. Doucheknuckle works for me too.

So how did the ball change direction almost 90 degrees?

Pretty sure even the vidiot claimed he touched it with his knee (thigh to everyone else) for a kick.

So how did the ball change direction almost 90 degrees?

Pretty sure even the vidiot claimed he touched it with his knee (thigh to everyone else) for a kick.
I meant it never touched his hand.. it's a weird one isn't it. Why does his finger bend back... but in the above shot you can see it didn't touch his hand.. either way I couldn't care less we should of bashed them but we let up and played like ass. we played our final the week before

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8