New vision on Peachy Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not enough conclusive evidence for the Bunkum to overturn the on-field decision in all 3 tries. Manly 22-10 before the Peachy try.
uate bobbled it no doubt.
peachy is a dud and pure luck and ****ness paid off for him.
Walker jumped the gun. The 1st view they showed proved he was off. I knew he was and didn't celebrate at all.
The last view they showed on the other hand showed he could of been on.. but they didn't show it until after the decision had been made. The walker one would of been a try if we were say parra or storm or donkeys etc.
It's no coincidence all the nrl teams are in the finals.
storm
donkeys
parra
Penrith
roosters
Cowboys

the nrl is a joke and we all know it. That's why they had around 75000 all up for crowd figures for the finals LOL
75k... pitiful. why would you pay to go watch the refs decide the games..
and if you speak against it you get wacked with a 30k or 20k fine. The bunker needs to go or let me in there ffs it's a piss ant job I could do it in my undies with my foxtel hd.. just call me and I'll do it in half the time.. I can't believe they are paid to fk up nrl games.. Some just have it so easy ay

Smaller is never better.
You didn't answer the question if you will be assistant coach next year now that Small Wilie Peters is gone.

anything over 55 inches isn't as sharp as below that. look it up and the response time on my TV is 3ms. 55incg and over are usually 8ms.
Enjoy

Smaller is never better.
You didn't answer the question if you will be assistant coach next year now that Small Wilie Peters is gone.
it is when it's 4k and top of the range.. I could buy a 70 inch soniq doesn't mean it's better then my 50 inch Samsung. yes I will be returning but as head coach.. what is dead may never die

It looked like it touched his hand on my 68 inches TV.
It was obvious to me that he touched the ball and I can't even find my TV when the sound is off. That's how obvious it was!
What we need now is the Panthers to progress to be premiers, so our boys will be primed with confidence next year knowing it could (should) have been them!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12