New vision on Peachy Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/37029885/nrl-new-vision-completely-changes-tyrone-peachey-debate/

I still call knock. Lost control. Happens anywhere else on field and its a knock on. Bunker still screwed us twice on other decisions.

au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/37029885/nrl-new-vision-completely-changes-tyrone-peachey-debate/

I still call knock. Lost control. Happens anywhere else on field and its a knock on. Bunker still screwed us twice on other decisions.
Pretty sure it hit, or grazed, the back of his hand after the footage seen here, constituting as a knock on. Walker was definitely onside on that other one as well. It's over now i guess, but c'mon the refs just guess, and I don't know how there was conclusive evidence walker was "offside" when it was sent up as a try!

Commented on it on another thread - the timing is out of sync between the 'new' overhead shot and the front-on one - you can tell this by looking at the relative positioning of DCE and Cartwright - Cartwright's feet especially, but also both their elbows and upper arms. So the 'separation here - no separation there' vs 'no separation here - separation there' discussion is baloney. Line the timing up properly and I'll betcha the separation-no separation points magically line up also.

Surely someone on here can do it...??? then send it to NRL360 who used it as evidence to say Baz was telling porkies.... That would jam it to all the haters!

And just on 360 - Lost a lot of respect for Paul Kent tonight with his ridiculous comment that officiating has never been better than right now. WTF. Also that the fans aren't going to games because the coaches have caused us to lose faith in the referees because they always bag them. I mean come on... He used to call a spade a spade but its obvious that Greenslime has got in his "NRL Advocate" ear to persuade the correct response.

I cannot believe the crap that is being spewed out around the game at the moment.

Im interested to see how our "salary cap witch hunt" plays out and how Plod Greenterd handles it...

Yeah, I haven't got the technical skills to sync up the footage, hopefully someone does!

How is that valid? Some slightly frozen images? I mean you could make Aku's put down look valid using the same view...also it is a mute point unless the bunker had the same footage

Seriously what is this utter pile of steaming cooked horsecrap......!!!! Would the Turd's media minions and bunker also kindly like to give the audience a spoon to eat this in one sitting.

There is no doubt whatsoever that peachey the slimebag knocked the ball on, yet the spin comes out to placate the frenzied Manly fans who are, might I add - very, very scary, powerful and influential people. And to manipulate the rest of the other (simpletons) fans that the NRL is really not a criminal organisation guising as a sporting competition.
Honestly why would Turd go to the trouble of trying to launch a media strategy to cover up his mess, if there was nothing to it? And this 'new footage' is most definitely a public relations strategy. I don't even need to watch it to know that the timing or angle would be different to when he actually knocked on. Give us every frame from every angle Turd. And while your at it give us every frame and every angle from every game this year (the footage that is not manipulated either thank you) where questionable decisions were made and lets then discuss what a debacle the bunker is and how you actually in fact are a criminal who presides over a corrupt and biased product.

Anyway, in this instance, don't be fooled by this 'new' dazzling manipulated footage people. It should never have been a try to peachey the slimebag. And while I am at it Walkers try was most definitely a try. Manly were robbed and you don't need Maroon and White glasses to see it. Cover your ass all you like Turd, but the truth is out there and people are waking up to it.

The NRL is fddd..........!!

And just on 360 - Lost a lot of respect for Paul Kent tonight with his ridiculous comment that officiating has never been better than right now. WTF. Also that the fans aren't going to games because the coaches have caused us to lose faith in the referees because they always bag them. I mean come on... He used to call a spade a spade but its obvious that Greenslime has got in his "NRL Advocate" ear to persuade the correct response.

Kent had all the time in the world...or at least most of this regular season to put forth the view about Coaches are stopping fans coming to the game, but he didn't.

In fact he was quite happy fueling the flames of the bunkers and officials inadequacies.

It seems likely that he's had few original or insightful ideas since...the 1990's and if they did occur he still had to write as his editors demanded making him (and many other journos) little more than overpaid human dictation devices.

Todd's no fool. He's been waiting all season for Trent to snap knowing that he could launch a tirade on the coaches knowing the anti Manly media will gobble it up. I'd suggest to Trent that Todd's comments may in fact be defamatory.

Kent had all the time in the world...or at least most of this regular season to put forth the view about Coaches are stopping fans coming to the game, but he didn't.

In fact he was quite happy fueling the flames of the bunkers and officials inadequacies.

It seems likely that he's had few original or insightful ideas since...the 1990's and if they did occur he still had to write as his editors demanded making him (and many other journos) little more than overpaid human dictation devices.

Todd's no fool. He's been waiting all season for Trent to snap knowing that he could launch a tirade on the coaches knowing the anti Manly media will gobble it up. I'd suggest to Trent that Todd's comments may in fact be defamatory.
Yep, I too was surprised in a non positive way with Kent. I'd really started to warm to him, never thought I would side with Rothfield. Smells of Todd's greasy little fingers if you ask me. I wonder why it was ok for JT and co to blow up deluxe over the hand of Foran a few seasons back. Biggest sooking episode I've ever seen...and when the 50/50 calls are scrutinised in that game it didn't even cost them the match. But the media and everyone else went into an absolute frenzy that one of the golden children had been robbed. The game, the media and the powers that be are crooked. Of that there is no doubt. Have to say I'm very much looking forward to seeing big Buddy Franklin in action this weekend, and I won't be watching one minute of NRL.

You're a legend @globaleagle, trawling the site on the other side of the planet with no one around. A true dyed in the wool supporter.

No one around? Oh I have company (sometimes unwanted company - damn hat).

BwPc5Zh.jpg

And just on 360 - Lost a lot of respect for Paul Kent tonight with his ridiculous comment that officiating has never been better than right now
How can anyone be surprised at the comments of people like him who are paid to promote the game? They all had the same line.
Tallis even said something like, 'I was talking to 500 people today and all they wanted to talk about was the refs, not the great footy'.
Ah, der...
You want people to be emotionally invested in their team, so of course they will care if there is the perception they've been ripped off.

Todd's view is that fans are imbeciles. They only get upset because the coaches have a whinge. We fans are really very stupid and impressionable people, I see that now. We need to grow up! Thanks Todd, our great leader, for being so patient with us.

How can anyone be surprised at the comments of people like him who are paid to promote the game? They all had the same line.
Tallis even said something like, 'I was talking to 500 people today and all they wanted to talk about was the refs, not the great footy'.
Ah, der...
You want people to be emotionally invested in their team, so of course they will care if there is the perception they've been ripped off.

Todd's view is that fans are imbeciles. They only get upset because the coaches have a whinge. We fans are really very stupid and impressionable people, I see that now. We need to grow up! Thanks Todd, our great leader, for being so patient with us.

It plays into that slimeball's hands that many rugby league fans are in fact imbeciles, or not far off. For all his bleating, what Greenberg actually can't cop is that there are fans who are a lot bloody smarter than him, who have figured out how the governing body manipulates results, who aren't dumb enough to swallow 'new video footage' without actually looking at it and picking up the discrepancies, who have bloody long memories and don't just buy the approved media spin.

It would suit him and his scumbag colleagues down to the ground if fans like us DID walk away; much easier to keep pulling the wool over the eyes of the "uh, duh...have another 17 beers...stick the rest of ya paycheque through the pokies...ooh, aren't (insert betting company here) givin' us a great offer tonight...go Parra...the comp is fair and youse are all just whingers..." crowd.

I think beyond the video "magic" that debates arguments both ways....the fact Peachey confessed it is possibly the main thing to judge it on.
Fact is - there's no rewind button so need to accept Manly copped some dud calls, but also were a fair way short of their best on the night.
Bring on 2018....

Commented on it on another thread - the timing is out of sync between the 'new' overhead shot and the front-on one - you can tell this by looking at the relative positioning of DCE and Cartwright - Cartwright's feet especially, but also both their elbows and upper arms. So the 'separation here - no separation there' vs 'no separation here - separation there' discussion is baloney. Line the timing up properly and I'll betcha the separation-no separation points magically line up also.

You are so right. The NRL's corruption has no limits.

The simple thing is that there is the same amount of evidence as per Walkers offside so how can you have 2 different outcomes in the same game?

In order of most likely a legal try it was Walker, Peachey and Uate the least.

So with 10 to go we are up 16-10, totally different ballgame and even if Peachey scored its 16 all and field goals are on.

Feels like the manly hate is back. When we start to do well, everyone seems to rebel against us, which is fine. Will fuel us for 2018.

kent's comments were not surprising but still poor. They don't get the whole home game advantage?? Its just not about crowd numbers, its about playing in front of our spiritual ground, packed full of Manly supporters and creating a fantastic atmosphere! Nothing better than 19k jammed packed to the rafters at Brookvale. Haven't seen that for ages. There were 14k there two Saturdays ago and it was soooooo loud on TV, could only image 18-19k there!

Fu^kin Idiots

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4