New vision on Peachy Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can bet that if parra didnt have a second chance kient would be blowing up deluxe about that forward pass but as it happens its only manly so we will praise the refs FMD

Id hate to have to have a bbq anywhere on the northern beaches of sydney this weekend i doubt you would be able to get any tin foil to keep me snags warm what with it all been bought up and made into hats
to see conspiracy that its rigged is just absurd and would mean that evweryone would be in on it

we lost better luck next year

Id hate to have to have a bbq anywhere on the northern beaches of sydney this weekend i doubt you would be able to get any tin foil to keep me snags warm what with it all been bought up and made into hats
to see conspiracy that its rigged is just absurd and would mean that evweryone would be in on it

we lost better luck next year

Yeah, some of us can read backwards, Trolly McTrollface

The footage still shows him contacting the ball. All it is, is selecting freeze framing on blurry vision which still suggests the hand touched the ball.
The public will roll with it of course because they want to believe it and now they've been told to. Dumb arses.
Toddy probably paid someone to do it. Not a difficult job at all.
How about we do that with the Uate no try? We could find countless angles indicating a fair try.
This game is run by maggots.
So happy to support Manly and not be a sheep bandwagoner.
Go Manly!

Does anyone remember when wolfman knocked on in the 2013 gf? He dropped it to his feet and it possibly hit the ground at the same time it hit his foot. He toed it through over the tryline then ran through and "scored".

The ref called a knock on, however it was a line ball kick, and at worst a drop kick.

I think it would have put manly to 22 all with a kick to come. Was not referred to the video.

Would have been less dodgy than the peachey one, one could argue.

How can anyone be surprised at the comments of people like him who are paid to promote the game? They all had the same line.
Tallis even said something like, 'I was talking to 500 people today and all they wanted to talk about was the refs, not the great footy'.
Ah, der...
You want people to be emotionally invested in their team, so of course they will care if there is the perception they've been ripped off.

Todd's view is that fans are imbeciles. They only get upset because the coaches have a whinge. We fans are really very stupid and impressionable people, I see that now. We need to grow up! Thanks Todd, our great leader, for being so patient with us.
What Greenberg needs to understand is that I am that empty seat in the grandstand. For a game I used to be absolutely passionate about never missing, I can take it or leave it these days. Every time I decide to give it another go, the missed forward passes, the multiple rule interpretations, the soft penalties & so on just leave me cold. When he decides to pull his head out of his orifice, he might just get it!

I think the pertinent question is .... Did the bunker have access to this footage when they adjudicated on the try .... All of the sync issues aside .... If the answer is no they did not view it .... It not admissible as evidence anyway ...

No one around? Oh I have company (sometimes unwanted company - damn hat).

BwPc5Zh.jpg
I see the rounded shoulders of a forum addict in the reflection... ;)

Last edited:
The footage still shows him contacting the ball. All it is, is selecting freeze framing on blurry vision which still suggests the hand touched the ball.
The public will roll with it of course because they want to believe it and now they've been told to. Dumb arses.
Toddy probably paid someone to do it. Not a difficult job at all.
How about we do that with the Uate no try? We could find countless angles indicating a fair try.
This game is run by maggots.
So happy to support Manly and not be a sheep bandwagoner.
Go Manly!

back and to the left! back and to the left

giphy.gif

I never thought it touched him the idiots ****ness paid off. cheap try like all of there's. Walker was offside too. We lost when we should of bashed them. refs always suck no different from any Normal game. uate bobbled. that's it. peachys a garbage player but he didn't touch it. Any way we all know the nrl is a joke

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8