New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It won't be long until we have an official betting sponsor for the front of the jersey, a different official betting company sponsor for the shorts, and yet another one for the sleeves.

I am gobsmacked that there are so many betting companies, it is insane.
Aussies love to make others rich .... I hate betting companies ... my mother RIP lost all our family $$$ to gambl8ing

I am who I am
and you are who you are and always be the unique you Woodsie because you are worth it feathered friend :)
4D8DFA01-113B-41EA-8CE0-F1601098D6DD.jpeg

On the topic of sponsors, I just want to give a massive shout out to URM.
A few years back, I was in the Chairmans Lounge at Brookie and they were a game day sponsor, and had little toy URM bins on the tables.
I emailed URM on Friday to enquire where I could get my hands on one, as my 1 year old boy is obsessed with bins at the moment.
They replied almost immediately, and asked for my address.
On Tuesday a package arrived with a full set of URM bins!
My kid was absolutely blown away.
Thank you URM, you have made my kid's day/month/year!

Attachments

• bins.jpg
    bins.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 25
On the topic of sponsors, I just want to give a
at Brookie and they were a game day sponsor, and had little toy URM bins on the tables.

I emailed URM on Friday to enquire where I could get my hands on one, as my 1 year old boy is obsessed with bins at the moment.
massive shout out to URM.
A few years back, I was in the Chairmans Lounge
They replied almost immediately, and asked for my address.
On Tuesday a package arrived with a full set of URM bins!
My kid was absolutely blown away.
Thank you URM, you have made my kid's day/month/year!

Good on them!

Next time say your boy is obsessed with $100 notes!

weeeee

Well done urm.

But...look out Blake

de0b88fd-a3e8-407c-8f61-8aad3829517a_text.gif

I know they are based in Denmark, but as a home ground naming sponsor, how appropriate would it be to get "The Lego Group" to sponsor the oval? 43.7 billion kr revenue in 2020 (9.9 billion net kr).

Do people realize of the 8 pieces (4 lengths, 4 corners) there isn't an identical piece at the place now? hahaha

Below actually even looks like the corner section of Brooky to the left of The Jane Try Stand. Hahaha.

1631665309141.png

So big article in tomorrow’s Tele ( I dont have the skills to paste on here) it’s PointsBet worth $5m over 4 years + big bonuses if we win the comp. Mark from Brissie will be happy as Paige Spiranic amongst other celebrities will be an ambassador. We are back as the Silvers 👍

So big article in tomorrow’s Tele ( I dont have the skills to paste on here) it’s PointsBet worth $5m over 4 years + big bonuses if we win the comp. Mark from Brissie will be happy as Paige Spiranic amongst other celebrities will be an ambassador. We are back as the Silvers 👍
If that's true, can we immediately get the Shaq ad off the air where he sings "glory glory to south Sydney"

The Manly Sea Eagles are backing themselves to deliver NRL premierships over the next four years as part of a new multimillion-dollar sponsorship deal that includes over $2 million of bonus incentives.

As part of the agreement with betting company PointsBet, some of the world’s biggest sports stars will endorse the Sea Eagles to their combined 76 million followers on social media.

News Corp has been told that plans are underway for US sporting icons Shaquille O’Neal, Drew Brees, Paige Spiranac, Allen Iverson and Devin Hester to all be involved in promoting the Sea Eagles as PointsBet ambassadors.

The deal is worth around $5 million but that could balloon by another $2 million for winning premierships.

The Silvertails are back.

It is among the richest sponsorship deals in rugby league history and gives Manly an enormous financial boost ahead of Friday night’s elimination final against Sydney Roosters in Mackay.

Spiranac is tipped to send out a message of support for Manly to her 7.5 million followers on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter later this week.

Brees could even be asked to announce Manly’s line-up to the crowd as part of the pre-game build-up at 4 Pines Park next year.

Speaking from New York, where he now lives half the year, Manly co-owner and chairman Scott Penn said: “To gain support on social media from PointsBet ambassadors including the likes of Shaquille O’Neal, Drew Brees, Paige Spiranac, Allen Iverson and Devin Hester is a rare yet wonderful opportunity.

“And to have the Sea Eagles involved through PointsBet with such global sporting superstars is a truly amazing opportunity.

“Our new long-term partnership will help to significantly boost the Sea Eagles’ brand and profile over here in the US.”

O’Neal is widely regarded as one of the greatest basketballers of all time and, like Iverson, has been one of the faces of the NBA.

Spiranac is a former professional golfer while Brees, a Super Bowl-winning MVP, is a recently retired quarterback and Hester is a legendary kick and punt returner.

“We’re not only investing significantly as the new major partner of the Sea Eagles for at least the next four years, we’re also committed to rewarding the club for making more finals, including a $500,000 bonus for each premiership won over the term,” PointsBet co-founder and chief marketing officer Andrew Fahey said.

“Manly is a strong and successful club. We’re proud to align PointsBet with this winning culture and to have our brand feature prominently on the famous maroon and white jerseys of the Sea Eagles for next season and through until at least the end of 2025.”

PointsBet is an ASX listed corporate bookmaker with operations in Australia, US, Canada and Ireland, and already has deals in place with the PGA Tour, Spain’s La Liga and America’s major competitions — the NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL.

Manly chief executive Stephen Humphreys said he was “thrilled” to secure the deal with a company that is also a big supporter of Sydney teams playing at suburban grounds.

“It’s a very exciting time for the club and we’ve been further boosted by PointsBet’s really positive approach in aligning their brand with ours as we aim to entertain and engage with Australian sporting fans together in a fun and responsible way,” Humphreys said.

Pretty sure around 2005 we had a similar deal (possibly centrebet) if we won the comp that year we would receive a big bonus. We are no chance of collecting the $2,000,000 but getting the bonus once or twice would be fantastic. Even if we don’t pretty sure Manly will feature in a lot of their advertisements.

really sad to see us sellout to a betting company like this, but I guess whatever it takes to keep the club going, and to hopefully use the marketing power of PointsBet to get a bigger market for Tommy Turbo and the crew!

Screenshot_20210915-232935.jpg

Hopefully Pointsbet offer current players and future recruits next level TPAs to allow the club to compete with Storm and Roosters on roster management!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4