New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Green is a cracking 5/8 take a look at his stats this year. Outstanding. Maloney is the only 5/8 in the comp I would consider taking over him and only because of his goal kicking ability. I can't stand Morgan or Munster.

Crichton still not Wrapped Up by Souths for 2019 and beyond we should throw him a bone what do you think my Feathered Friends

What I see happening is 4 clubs will go into a bidding war over him driving his price and one of the clubs will pay overs. While we sit on our hands the "winning" club will now have salary cap pressure and will look to offload one of there guns to make way. Bozo will be watching this unfold and make an offer to their contracted gun at a discounted rate. Staying out of the bidding war is the smartest play. I kinda like this avenue as we don't have the luxury of endless third-party agreements like other clubs. So bring on the subsidised contract loophole to build premiership window!

What I see happening is 4 clubs will go into a bidding war over him driving his price and one of the clubs will pay overs. While we sit on our hands the "winning" club will now have salary cap pressure and will look to offload one of there guns to make way. Bozo will be watching this unfold and make an offer to their contracted gun at a discounted rate. Staying out of the bidding war is the smartest play. I kinda like this avenue as we don't have the luxury of endless third-party agreements like other clubs. So bring on the subsidised contract loophole to build premiership window!

Ben you are so cruel, nasty, conniving, underhand....I like it.

I'm thinking a modern version of Josh Perry - Perry had untapped ability but his career was in a downward spiral till we signed him, next minute we are premiers and he's playing for Australia.
So: size, NRL experience, bit of mongrel, and a point to prove. Should be easy to find!
Perrys first hit up at Brookvale!
BOOM!!!

I believe he knocked that Cronulla players teeth out in that hitup

What a hit . It totally destroyed the poor basterd
Wouldn't it be nice to have another player like Josh Perry in our team
Another Steve Matai
Another hard mother fcker .
These are the type of players that are needed in the finals .
I was not impressed by the way we were knocked out by Penrith in the semis .
Dominant players don't get owned and dominated in the Big matches .
Finals matches and Premiership matches are a whole different animal .
Finals matches are more intense where the Stronger Speedier and Superior dominate .
You cant afford to carry weak links in a team as they are always exposed in the big end off season games .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8