New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Looking at their team and the players that they have released , I think they can fit Cronk but I would not be surprised if they let another player go.
1. Michael Gordon
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Mitchell Aubusson
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Luke Keary
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend (c)
10. Dylan Napa
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Aidan Guerra
13. Isaac Liu
14. Ryan Matterson
Siosiua Taukeiaho
16. Zane Tetevano
17. Connor Watson
Yer from 7 through 11 they'd be on good coin the rest fair , so i think your on the money, they will ship off friend i think and 1 more.

There’s certainly some good prospects in the 20’s and I’m really happy they’ve signed most of them.

But I still think we are an experienced Prop and a hard running second rower short of going a lot better in 2018.

But who knows , and there’s always #nextweek.
I think the secondrower will be delivered to us and we really have some descent young props coming up. But another big bopper wouldnt hurt.

I think the secondrower will be delivered to us and we really have some descent young props coming up. But another big bopper wouldnt hurt.
This big bopper will probably hurt..

images (9).jpg

I've heard Jake Friend is a big chance to be dumped onto the highway by the Roosters. They are the least loyal club I have ever known

If the great Boze can get a couple of Marlins hooked up we will all be over moon.

PS: I’m going to Tuna country in March/April, South Australia. My wife thinks we are going for a relaxing two months, little does she know my real plans!!

Yeah...I'm sure she'll be shocked!

lol

We need one maybe two top forwards. That's all. The rest will come through the ranks and even the forwards from U20s could offer something.

Cronk wont be as good at Roosters without Cam Smith to hold his hand.

From Zorba’s column today:

Landing big fish in silly season

IN THE rugby league silly season, player managers are tripping over themselves trying to do deals. Most clubs, including Manly, are playing the waiting game. It has become a game of chess. The signing or releasing of a player is having a real flow-on effect. A player joining a new club can affect up to three other players looking for a new contract. Some big fish are still to be landed.
Do fish actually have faces...I was expecting fresh new faces now it sounds more like fish head soup.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10