New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm lucky...she mainly speaks French so I don't have to listen ....and she's not too bad!

But...Triple it is!
That’s funny, my dad’s a Frenchman. I’ve got more family in France and Noumea than I do here. My two sisters went to school in France for a few years. We used to go over for eight weeks a year between 1975 and 1999. My cousin arrives out here with his wife next Sunday so.....cognac it is!

That’s funny, my dad’s a Frenchman. I’ve got more family in France and Noumea than I do here. My two sisters went to school in France for a few years. We used to go over for eight weeks a year between 1975 and 1999. My cousin arrives out here with his wife next Sunday so.....cognac it is!
I should add that the Cognac will come out at the end of the evening. I reckon they will all rip into the pernod as well.

Parlez-vous français?

my ex is French

I speak ok? Both my sisters are fluent...I speak French maybe a tad above a Thai waitress speaks English. I get by, just.

It's a damn difficult language to learn.

You finally nail down a few words then they tell you about lisons....which seems to basically be a noise to join two words together, just to make them sound cool.

les Hommes

No.. not "lay omme:

but "layzomme"

fmd

I sent you a PM! glug glug glug

sorry @Kevinward777 ....I've been on the Makers Mark again!
Just went and had a peek at the box of goodness my lovely wife purchased for the weekend. There’s some nice stuff in there... she must be planning to let me off the leash. But there is no bottle of Makers Mark...there is a bottle of gentleman Jack. It’s got me wondering how a person mistakes Jack for Mark. I’m not complaining mind you. She is like that though...my wife I mean.

Just went and had a peek at the box of goodness my lovely wife purchased for the weekend. There’s some nice stuff in there... she must be planning to let me off the leash. But there is no bottle of Makers Mark...there is a bottle of gentleman Jack. It’s got me wondering how a person mistakes Jack for Mark. I’m not complaining mind you. She is like that though...my wife I mean.

I like gentleman jack as well. It seems like only a few hours ago I was trying to work out which one to buy..

Wait...that was a few hours ago!

My 'better half' isn't as ..errr forthcoming to buy me al-co-mo-hol as yours!

It's a damn difficult language to learn.

You finally nail down a few words then they tell you about lisons....which seems to basically be a noise to join two words together, just to make them sound cool.

les Hommes

No.. not "lay omme:

but "layzomme"

fmd
Yeah, then there’s Male and Female...formal and informal.As well as the same word being a greeting and goodbye. Or the same word being a question and a response depending on the intonation you use. Good for impressing girls in my youth...they love it when you call them a papillon...I practiced that one. My family celebrate Christmas Eve rather than Christmas Day. Lots of snails and seafood, plenty of booze. Then we all open our presents at Midnight. Good times.

C’mon MWSE HQ give us a new face in a Manly jersey... preferably a name we all recognise and can identify as being 1st grade quality

Did Blake Green turn up at training this morning? He was due back!
Unspecified... However, since I'm completely bored I had a look at the pics from the Roosters' first session this morning to see if M Pearce was there. He wasn't. Probably still in the US. Didn't recognise anyone else either. Except this guy, who appears to be the offspring of Mark O'Meley and Kevin Bloody Wilson...
funny.JPG

Unspecified... However, since I'm completely bored I had a look at the pics from the Roosters' first session this morning to see if M Pearce was there. He wasn't. Probably still in the US. Didn't recognise anyone else either. Except this guy, who appears to be the offspring of Mark O'Meley and Kevin Bloody Wilson...
View attachment 6992
Matt Damon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11