New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well at least when I’ve headed off to the big crab pot in the sky I’ll be able to put on my gravestone “ the creator of the famous hashtag #nextweek.

That just doesn't give it any justice at all.

What you would really need is a Mausoleum with a terracotta army of thousands all emblazoned with #nextweek to not only to show the amount of usage you got out of it but to also signify the amount of peeved off users...

That's why I am voting for a cremation instead.

Well, it’s past #nextweek and we are almost at the next #nextweek.

Today is supposedly “ CEO Day”, but time shall tell.

And for those of you sick of my Hashtag you’ll be very pleased to know that tomorrow is the day I jet out and for the next 25 days will only be making sporadic comments, that is unless others on here take up the challenge on my behalf!

OR

We actually get a signing and then maybe the #nextweek hashtag can be buried ( until another stupid comment is made).

Well, it’s past #nextweek and we are almost at the next #nextweek.

Today is supposedly “ CEO Day”, but time shall tell.

And for those of you sick of my Hashtag you’ll be very pleased to know that tomorrow is the day I jet out and for the next 25 days will only be making sporadic comments, that is unless others on here take up the challenge on my behalf!

OR

We actually get a signing and then maybe the #nextweek hashtag can be buried ( until another stupid comment is made).
The way its going , it will still be next week on your return . But im keeping the faith mate and believe we will have a signing very shortly , and hopefully its not .... ...k

Have a safe and relaxing trip , Mark . Don" t forget to spread the good word of the Silver Tails if you get the opportunity and happen to be any where near the A . P. E. C . summit in Vietnam . [ But on a serious note again , do have a good and enjoyable trip ]

Now that the club has re - signed Kelepi Tanginoa and recruited Croker , doubt that the intention or opportunity is there now to acquire both a high profile forward and 5 / 8 or inside back . A combination of Moylan and Thompson or Pearce and Thompson may have been viable some weeks ago but now it seems that the interest could be just focused on a good rated inside back still and with the Green transfer option and maybe another depth signing or two . Can"t really see any value or benefit in going after Elgey , especially with Metcalfe and now Croker on the books . Pearce could still be in contention or there could still be some surprise outcomes possible but regardless and going forward , the main priority should be to just find some stability and improvement in good time or reasonably soon on whatever squad is eventually finalized and settled on for next season .

Have a safe and relaxing trip , Mark . Don" t forget to spread the good word of the Silver Tails if you get the opportunity and happen to be any where near the A . P. E. C . summit in Vietnam . [ But on a serious note again , do have a good and enjoyable trip ]

Thankfully I’m doing the South first, APEC is in Hanoi.

Penfolds Grange....lol

I’ve got 4 bottles and no you are not getting a drop!!

After that I couldn’t afford it!!

I've got a funny story (two actually) about our 1977 bottle of grange.

Will tell ya when I can be bothered... or maybe #nextweek

It's gone now...and so is another bottle I drank...I can't remember what year it was ...lol #sacrilege

I've got a funny story (two actually) about our 1977 bottle of grange.

Will tell ya when I can be bothered... or maybe #nextweek

It's gone now...and so is another bottle I drank...I can't remember what year it was ...lol #sacrilege

They aren’t for drinking they are for boasting about!!

Actually I think I’ll knock a couple over if and when I get to 70.

And keep the other two for if and when I get to 80.

After that who gives a ****!

With Fergo supposedly off to the Dragons you’d have to assume the following.

The Dragons might suddenly have to offload a player to be cap compliant.

And clearly the Roosters are making space so they can in fact keep Pearce.

Be as funny as all buggery if the only thing that happens is Thompson to Manly ( due to this).

With Fergo supposedly off to the Dragons you’d have to assume the following.

The Dragons might suddenly have to offload a player to be cap compliant.

And clearly the Roosters are making space so they can in fact keep Pearce.

Be as funny as all buggery if the only thing that happens is Thompson to Manly ( due to this).
I actually think they are making room for Crichton or Hayne. Pearce will leave for sure.

Hey Mark ... sometime I must chat to you about Moree v Narrabri matches. In particular once when the Blues won at home ( a rare occurrence) you guys throw the Spicer Cup in the creek. Maybe thats the tail that has got exaggerated after too many beers.

Anyway have a good trip. Should be status quo on your return. Much easier to see who runs out Round 1.

Hey Mark ... sometime I must chat to you about Moree v Narrabri matches. In particular once when the Blues won at home ( a rare occurrence) you guys throw the Spicer Cup in the creek. Maybe thats the tail that has got exaggerated after too many beers.

Anyway have a good trip. Should be status quo on your return. Much easier to see who runs out Round 1.

Yep, loved the Boars v Blues games ( sometimes VERY heated).

Sadly bush League is just about buggered but they battle on!

I sent you a PM! glug glug glug

sorry @Kevinward777 ....I've been on the Makers Mark again!
Don’t apologise mate, warm yourself up winter is coming. Funnily enough you inspired me. My wife went up to the bottle shop on Wednesday afternoon. She gave me a ring and asked me if I wanted her to grab anything for this weekend when we head down to Brooklyn. So... I put an order in, which included a bottle of Makers Mark. Your influence is far reaching @globaleagle.

Don’t apologise mate, warm yourself up winter is coming. Funnily enough you inspired me. My wife went up to the bottle shop on Wednesday afternoon. She gave me a ring and asked me if I wanted her to grab anything for this weekend when we head down to Brooklyn. So... I put an order in, which included a bottle of Makers Mark. Your influence is far reaching @globaleagle.

Thanks!

My mother in law is arriving for the weekend.... so it's every son in law for himself.

Tis the remembrance day long weekend (Nov 11th).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8