New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kelepi is only 23 !!??? Still plenty of football left in him if he can translate size into effort. Good depth signing with some potential upside.
Thought he was good in roosters win. Hard to get to ground .
Imo he has opp to play in 17. I believe our mix of 3 props and utility never worked super.
Apart from marty never had good production from darcy, addin, perrett and lawerence consistently

The Sea Eagles administration has pretty much always held its supporter base and membership in contempt. This is particularly true after Ken Arthurson retired. However, the current administration appears to have taken this contempt up to another level this off season. I personally dont think there is any point giving much credence to much of the rubbish re signing predictions that get posted on here, but the club could change that by better communicating with its membership base what is actually happening. Perhaps not the details but at least the strategy and the direction the club is taking. At the moment much of what they are doing, is coming across as inept and poorly planned, reactive decision making. I think the Manly Sea Eagles supporters deserve more from the club than they are currently getting.

The problem is Zorba made the the comment of signing news & Manly have missed the boat on all the quality, we have nothing too announce. Show Zorba the door

Pumped that we've re-signed Tanginoa. Huge fan of his since the week before he debuted, saw his taupau-like qualities. He's different to Marty thought despite his physique. He runs like a back up the middle and has some great footwork at the line that assures he makes quality metres. If we don't sign any major players i'm more than happy for him to develop off the bench. Huge potential imo, same goes for Sipley although I haven't seen too much of him to judge

Pumped that we've re-signed Tanginoa. Huge fan of his since the week before he debuted, saw his taupau-like qualities. He's different to Marty thought despite his physique. He runs like a back up the middle and has some great footwork at the line that assures he makes quality metres. If we don't sign any major players i'm more than happy for him to develop off the bench. Huge potential imo, same goes for Sipley although I haven't seen too much of him to judge

I'm hoping to see Tanginoa nab a bench spot. His leg speed is crazy! That late change at the line will be damaging at the back end of games. His up tempo footy will be refreshing

MANLY MONSTER RE-SIGNS

(Ive been banned from the 2018 Signings page so have to post it here :) )
Your 24 hour thread (write access) ban has time expired so you are now free to post any rumoured and confirmed signings in that thread that you may come across but remember, that thread is a NON-DISCUSSION THREAD. If you wish to discuss a rumoured and confirmed signing that has been posted in that thread, start a new thread and discuss it there. You can still use the '+Quote' feature in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread below the post that you want to quote and then insert it into the new thread when you initiate it.

OMG, that was a real thing???!!!

Bloody hell there are some extremely sad m***er f***ers who play policeman on this site.
I willing to share my Zoloft with them if that will help?
There has to be someone on here to keep all of us in line feathered friend .

Look i moved on myself. We still a centre short and 2nd rower. Anyhow
I say our top 17 something like this
Tom, jorge, kelly, walker, Uate, green, dce. Marty, api, lussick, frank w, siro, jake. Bench addin, perrett, Tanginoa, cullen. Imo need someone rotate with frank in kepei and cullen with api.
Rest of squad say
Matt wright, jono wright, brad parker, jade anderson, tom wright, hastings, sipley, lewis brown, shaun lane, fainu, Gosiewski, paseka.

Bloody hell there are some extremely sad m***er f***ers who play policeman on this site.
I willing to share my Zoloft with them if that will help?

I live next door to a yoga studio (this is a true fact) and sometimes while I sit on my verandah and on rare occasions smoke a joint and enjoy some Penfolds Grange I often wonder what it would be like for you to crush those Zoloft in a mortar & pestle, add to a pre-prepared tally ho paper and smoke it as a thoroughly enjoyable sedative.

I live next door to a yoga studio (this is a true fact) and sometimes while I sit on my verandah and on rare occasions smoke a joint and enjoy some Penfolds Grange I often wonder what it would be like for you to crush those Zoloft in a mortar & pestle, add to a pre-prepared tally ho paper and smoke it as a thoroughly enjoyable sedative.

Penfolds Grange....lol

I’ve got 4 bottles and no you are not getting a drop!!

After that I couldn’t afford it!!

Good for you man. What is life, if not to be enjoyed. Can you see the ladies in the studio doing their thing in this pleasant state of being? Now that would be something. A bit of herb, one of Australia’s best wines warming the belly, and an eyeful of, well we all get the picture.

I was privileged enough to have access to the Penfolds GF tent for many years and personally had access to many crates of the best grange going. members of my family had the very best including those years you mention there Mark.

If you drink any while fishing I will drive to where you are at any time. Just let me know :)

Look i moved on myself. We still a centre short and 2nd rower. Anyhow
I say our top 17 something like this
Tom, jorge, kelly, walker, Uate, green, dce. Marty, api, lussick, frank w, siro, jake. Bench addin, perrett, Tanginoa, cullen. Imo need someone rotate with frank in kepei and cullen with api.
Rest of squad say
Matt wright, jono wright, brad parker, jade anderson, tom wright, hastings, sipley, lewis brown, shaun lane, fainu, Gosiewski, paseka.

Good side, but would have Parker in for Kelley

Good for you man. What is life, if not to be enjoyed. Can you see the ladies in the studio doing their thing in this pleasant state of being? Now that would be something. A bit of herb, one of Australia’s best wines warming the belly, and an eyeful of, well we all get the picture.

Cant see any members doing their lessons. We know the neighbours well ( we lived here before them & they are ultra cool) and we have an adjacent pool to be sanctioned from them so there is good greenery and structure in-between)

But yes, its quite peaceful here when there is no noise, no streetlight (none in his street) and only the glint of light in the glass you are holding.

Cant see any members doing their lessons. We know the neighbours well ( we lived here before them & they are ultra cool) and we have an adjacent pool to be sanctioned from them so there is good greenery and structure in-between)

But yes, its quite peaceful here when there is no noise, no streetlight (none in his street) and only the glint of light in the glass you are holding.
Sounds brilliant. Well described too, if I close my eyes I can almost see it. Nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10