New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah think we are stargazing with recruiting. Imo to strengthen squad in easy wasy with thompson.
I can see we be stuck with a same squad hoping tom wright or paseka can turn into a nrl first grader in an off season.

ha yeah i will make something later I need to upload all the games anyway.

I am planning on doing some dev work on the flight home too
That'll be great!! And so pleased for you and the family that you're coming home btw.

Yeah I can't remember where I read it exactly. Might have been sporting news (lurker) so you're probably right H.
Yeah, can't quite remember myself. Believe it popped up on here at one point but died down

manny.jpg

Just like Ironstine before it looks like #nextweek is entrenched in the Silvertails vernacular now!

Well at least when I’ve headed off to the big crab pot in the sky I’ll be able to put on my gravestone “ the creator of the famous hashtag #nextweek.

So anyone hearing any more stupid rumours??

Lurker the Jerker has Cordner moving to the Titans , lol as if Uncle Nick would let that happen!

Just like Ironstine before it looks like #nextweek is entrenched in the Silvertails vernacular now!

Well at least when I’ve headed off to the big crab pot in the sky I’ll be able to put on my gravestone “ the creator of the famous hashtag #nextweek.
Are you sure you were the first to hash tag it ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10