New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just goes to show . Clubs are always in the market for superior players to give them the premiership winning edge.
Agree mate, I think green and warriors need to cool there heels.
Moylan seems happening to sharks but not so sure uncle nick happy to let Mitch go.
This is case Blake Green signed a contract that said 2 year 350k 2017 and 18 season with manly CLUB should not role over.

@readingtheplay

So Moylan to Sharks never died and been bubbling along and in the background, mail is gets formally announced over next few days. #NRL

@readingtheplay

So Moylan to Sharks never died and been bubbling along and in the background, mail is gets formally announced over next few days. #NRL

Moylan and Dugan, not a bad off season.

I guess our focus should be getting Walker and Trbojevic right, or we'll be playing with Blacktown players starting. People are saying Green is done and dusted with the Warriors, and Hastings with the Storm. Would people be happy with Cullen at 5/8?

If Jake and Dylan aren't right to start:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Matthew Wright
05. Akuila Uate
06. Cameron Cullen
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Lewis Brown

14. Brad Parker maybe?
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Jack Gosiewski

Moylan and Dugan, not a bad off season.

I guess our focus should be getting Walker and Trbojevic right, or we'll be playing with Blacktown players starting. People are saying Green is done and dusted with the Warriors, and Hastings with the Storm. Would people be happy with Cullen at 5/8?
No top eight for us if Cullen is the 6.

If Green has gone to The Warriors, unfortunately there is no better option. Wright? Can't be Croker - that guy is ordinary. Metcalf could be an option.
If we have been dumb enough to release green prior to getting a top class replacement then I’d be putting sirro at 6.

If we have been dumb enough to release green prior to getting a top class replacement then I’d be putting sirro at 6.

Interesting concept tbh. He played there in juniors didn't he? Makes our backrow thin, unless you plan to play Winterstein, Brown and Jake there. Also, consider Scott Fulton and Cartwright are our recruitment guys. All I can say, is I have very minimal faith in them. That's why teams like The Sharks, Chooks etc beat us out to get players signatures.

Whilst it was always going to be Cronk to the Roosters gee its dissapointing to hear that we really aren’t in the running for any of these other players.

I just can’t believe we’ve spent all our cap, so it just has to be that they don’t see us as a place to come to.

That or totally inept recruitment / management.

Whilst it was always going to be Cronk to the Roosters gee its dissapointing to hear that we really aren’t in the running for any of these other players.

I just can’t believe we’ve spent all our cap, so it just has to be that they don’t see us as a place to come to.

That or totally inept recruitment / management.
Hoping Gorman will fix things. For all the praise of the great Bozo, we're a bit of a backwater mess.

Interesting concept tbh. He played there in juniors didn't he? Makes our backrow thin, unless you plan to play Winterstein, Brown and Jake there. Also, consider Scott Fulton and Cartwright are our recruitment guys. All I can say, is I have very minimal faith in them. That's why teams like The Sharks, Chooks etc beat us out to get players signatures.
If you check the records you will find that we beat the Sharks and Rorters many times more than they beat us. That's the most important stat.

I am happy we are not jumping at every player that comes on the market ... I believe we are now at a stage where it is going to be "the" player we need or nobody.

Cheap 2nd tier signings like Crocker will continue as usual and are really only house keeping. Some will shine others will be out the door next year.

Yep he played quite a bit of 1st grade at 6 too, a bit like Cartwright. Sirro is developing into a great 2nd rower so I don’t know which way to jump on this one.

I am happy we are not jumping at every player that comes on the market ... I believe we are now at a stage where it is going to be "the" player we need or nobody.

Cheap 2nd tier signings like Crocker will continue as usual and are really only house keeping. Some will shine others will be out the door next year.

Me too. I remember the hilarity on here when we thought we'd lost both DCE and Foz. The amount of money posters wanted to throw at no (or barely) names was incredible!

Totally agree. That second tier player market is a fast moving/changing beast every year. I guess I worry that given our strength in uncovering talent that has potentially been made redundant, or at least moving down a clubs pecking order, (Uate, Sironen, Green), and us being able to turn them around, where is the line in the sand?

How many of the Croker, Sipley, Metcalf, Gosiewski signings are pinned for first grade I wonder, in the short term?

There's also quite a few unknown's.
X Is Blake Green going to The Warrior's - do we have a replacement?
X Myles, Lawrence have gone. Who steps up?

The exciting thing for me, is we have the core of an amazing team (full strength). My preference is to keep Green and extend him, but he probably has a huge financial gain by going to The Warriors. That's the biggest need at the moment.

In order for DCE to thrive, I feel we need a game driving & controlling 5/8. Not sure of Croker, Metcalf, Wright are those types of players yet.

Who knows, I am probably worrying for nothing, and there is some really positive news around the corner (or at least some certainty). Would love the club to come out and suggest they aren't releasing Green.

Totally agree. That second tier player market is a fast moving/changing beast every year. I guess I worry that given our strength in uncovering talent that has potentially been made redundant, or at least moving down a clubs pecking order, (Uate, Sironen, Green), and us being able to turn them around, where is the line in the sand?

How many of the Croker, Sipley, Metcalf, Gosiewski signings are pinned for first grade I wonder, in the short term?

There's also quite a few unknown's.
X Is Blake Green going to The Warrior's - do we have a replacement?
X Myles, Lawrence have gone. Who steps up?

The exciting thing for me, is we have the core of an amazing team (full strength). My preference is to keep Green and extend him, but he probably has a huge financial gain by going to The Warriors. That's the biggest need at the moment.

In order for DCE to thrive, I feel we need a game driving & controlling 5/8. Not sure of Croker, Metcalf, Wright are those types of players yet.

Who knows, I am probably worrying for nothing, and there is some really positive news around the corner (or at least some certainty). Would love the club to come out and suggest they aren't releasing Green.

They aren’t great at communicating much to their members , although I understand it would be pretty fluid at present.

Surely they wouldn’t let Green go without a decent replacement?

Not sure any of those signings could replace him ......yet!

I don't think as much of this speculation would have existed had it not been for Zorba's "next week" comment.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8