New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Mitchell Pearce
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Frank Winterstein

I'm sorry, but that would have to be a top 1-3 side, surely.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Mitchell Pearce
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Frank Winterstein

I'm sorry, but that would have to be a top 1-3 side, surely.

If we got Pearce AND Thompson, I think you are very close , top 4 anyway.

But assuming we have who we are going to have, and Green to the Warriors , we might be struggling to get into the 8, although possibly similar to this year ie somewhere 6-8.

To be fair though Mark, Gosiewski IS a pretty big name...
If we got Pearce AND Thompson, I think you are very close , top 4 anyway.

But assuming we have who we are going to have, and Green to the Warriors , we might be struggling to get into the 8, although possibly similar to this year ie somewhere 6-8.
Zero chance of Manly releasing Green without getting a replacement that they feel is worth breaking up last seasons halves pairing. Zero chance. It’s been reported heavily that Green is not going anywhere unless Barrett and co get who they want. Bozo is gone and Barrett’s future as an elite coach will. be made or destroyed over the next couple of seasons. Why the hell, in that situation, would he release his starting 5/8 to NZ, sit back and watch Moylan, Pearce, Maloney and Cronk strengthen the opposition. And do nothing?

Not sure why we would release green without an established first grade replacement.
No idea where that ridiculous idea has come from. As far as I can see, every report regarding Green to NZ stipulates that it is dependent upon Manly getting Pearce or someone similar.

I can't see us making a marquee signing announcement before making the CEO signing announcement.

And speaking of the new CEO, is there anything official yet on who it is, and if so, has any of the halves whose names are being bandied about played a part in getting said new CEO a premiership?

Perfect opportunity for Hastings to step up.
That is the only other viable alternative to possibly letting Green go. Hastings locked in at six. We sign Thompson and we sign a quality back. And maybe a prop as well. Croker and Cullen are then backup. But one thing is absolutely guaranteed. If Green goes there’s some quality coming in.

And EXACTLY the reason I’ve been banging on about it ever since.
Seriously why say anything , especially when you are such an insider.

It's the off season and he probably wanted to antagonise the sausage roll eating nuffies who make fun of him!

If so.... he's laughing every day!

P.S. I hear Green to Warriors is almost done...they just have to pay the 500k transfer fee!

lol

We have a player called Jackson Hastings if nothing else . He can play and partner Dce at 6 or 7 for that matter . If this happened and we get Thompson id be very happy and confident going into 18 and also wouldn't break our bank .

We have a player called Jackson Hastings if nothing else . He can play and partner Dce at 6 or 7 for that matter . If this happened and we get Thompson id be very happy and confident going into 18 and also wouldn't break our bank .
Jacksons attitude worries me, he didnt fight back when in reserves and hasnt played well since 2015, plus his running game is non existent.

A close friend tells me Green deal is basically done and something will have to happen badly behind the scenes for it to fall through. So that leaves us with no established halves. I cant see Pearce leaving Roosters and Moylan will either go with Fifita to sharks or stay in panther land. Hastings is also off to Storm so we are also running out of established backups.

Jacksons attitude worries me, he didnt fight back when in reserves and hasnt played well since 2015, plus his running game is non existent.
He's a pretty fair player really and if he has the right attitude in the pre season he can make it . All up to him really and i think if he gets a starting spot he could make it his own . Remember when he filled in when Pearce was suspended he killed it . He did quite well for us coming off the bench, a couple of back up tries and added some spark .Attitude Attitude Attitude and im not talking about so called Arsehole Attitude, im talking about the bust your backside stuff and he will make it back whether its with us or whoever. You just dont lose talent.

I do think Hastings to storm is bull****. Although if Green really is gone then let's throw everything at Pearce (or maloney I guess, but not preferable). Risky move as we are no certainty for a good signing, although i'm sure they have it sorted, or are on their way towards solving it behind closed doors. Hoping for Pearce, long term option with proven talent and plenty of leadership. Manly are only releasing Green if we sign Pearce, or anyone of the like

A close friend tells me Green deal is basically done and something will have to happen badly behind the scenes for it to fall through. So that leaves us with no established halves. I cant see Pearce leaving Roosters and Moylan will either go with Fifita to sharks or stay in panther land. Hastings is also off to Storm so we are also running out of established backups.
Is Hastings going to the Storm or was he just seen in Melbourne.?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12