New News...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just watched the Panthers game now, and wow, our team look fat, slow, lethargic and weak.
Yep. When Waqa Blake scored I thought "**** it would be nice to have a big fit unit out in the backs".

Gallen and Bird wouldn't be the worst idea. They'd create a buzz playing together. Bruise Brothers.

Would seem ludicrous 12 months ago... Thanks management. Numptys.

Would going after Mamo signify we are looking at Hiku, Gutherson or Lyon at 5/8 for next year as this guy is only a winger, no skills on him (at the moment) just a flyer and a finisher. In my opinion I think we can make this move without signing him and spend money where we need it HALVES & PROPS.
I think it's more to do with the fact Wolfman, Blair, Willame and Jorge are not all in our plans moving forward. Gutherson, Hiku, and Tom T are in our plans, but if Jamie decides to hang up the boots soon, and with Matai & Brett very injury prone, we wil need another quality back - one with genuine speed which is something we lack.

I think it is a good move if it is true - wouldn't cost that much and looks like a genuine try scorer. I'd also like a crack at Tupou, but he might cost too much given our priorities are halves and forwards.

Mamo is a great prospect - could fill any number of positions in the backline, fullback and wing obviously but also maybe centre in time. We do have some cover in this area but they are an extremely injury prone lot ( at the moment at least and none of them are getting any younger )

The sort of player we should be targeting too - young and with plenty of tomorrows.

Co
I just watched the Panthers game now, and wow, our team look fat, slow, lethargic and weak.
Compare what we have dished up this year to what other teams are. Not even close....

Mamo is a great prospect - could fill any number of positions in the backline, fullback and wing obviously but also maybe centre in time. We do have some cover in this area but they are an extremely injury prone lot ( at the moment at least and none of them are getting any younger )

The sort of player we should be targeting too - young and with plenty of tomorrows.
Well if its for next year let Woflie who is on the nose slide off to the UK and replace with Mamo - too easy...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4