New jersey falling to bits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brewski

Reserve Grader
Has any one else had trouble with the new jersey this year? I just pulled mine out of the wash and my centrebet logo has come off and the AAA radiators on the sleeve isn't far behind. It now looks really tacky and Iv had to revert back to my old jersey.

Is it only my jersey doing this or is it happening to others? Should I contact someone from the club and who?

Brewski said:
Has any one else had trouble with the new jersey this year? I just pulled mine out of the wash and my centrebet logo has come off and the AAA radiators on the sleeve isn't far behind. It now looks really tacky and Iv had to revert back to my old jersey.

Is it only my jersey doing this or is it happening to others? Should I contact someone from the club and who?

mate i have the same problem last year i bought a training singlet & training tee.. both have all their logos almost off..it ridiculous ,, its says machine washable but i reckon the washer knocks it around too much, i normally use warm wash cycle too thought that maybe why but they still peel in cold too..
then next time i buy one it will be hand wash only.. i would be spewing about the jersey atleast mine were just shirts..

jjai said:
Brewski said:

mate i have the same problem last year i bought a training singlet & training tee.. both have all their logos almost off..it ridiculous ,, its says machine washable but i reckon the washer knocks it around too much, i normally use warm wash cycle too thought that maybe why but they still peel in cold too..
then next time i buy one it will be hand wash only.. i would be spewing about the jersey atleast mine were just shirts..

sorry mate i meant to add mine started happening after 2 washes..

Yea it was the 3rd or 4th wash and they are coming off now. I'm spewing about it

Nah the washing machine did a good job making sure there was no way of fixing it

maybe they just slapped them on knowing they would fail, as they are bringing out another jersey with a new sponsor in july sometime, thats what i have heard anyway about the new sponsor new jersey coming in july.

It's hard to take it back as I live in Parkes so I will call them tomorrow and see what I can do about it

eagles2win said:
Had no prob's with mine. Mind you I wash mine as a delicate(settings on the washing machine), by itself and inside out

You are truly a 'snag' ;)

... and you must of known this was coming.

These stickers are similar to the old Pepsi's although probably not quite as good so treat them VERY carefully.
They WILL come off with continued use and washing.

In saying that they should have lasted longer than a couple of washes.

Contact Matt or Nat at the Factory Outlet & see what they can do.

eagles2win said:
Had no prob's with mine. Mind you I wash mine as a delicate(settings on the washing machine), by itself and inside out

I think thats the safest option turn it inside out.. i used delicate function too , but that was only after i lost the sponsors name but the REED is still on it & the eagles logo just lol..

Mybludog said:
These stickers are similar to the old Pepsi's although probably not quite as good so treat them VERY carefully.
They WILL come off with continued use and washing.

In saying that they should have lasted longer than a couple of washes.

Contact Matt or Nat at the Factory Outlet & see what they can do.

yeah my old pepsi jersy cracked & started peeling but that was well in excess of about 50 washes .. i think it should be washed in cold only & by hand , i dont think the manufacturer , takes into consideration the iron on sponsors on the jersey it should say delicate & handwash only on the back of the lable.. at the moment they are just giving instruction for the fabric not the logo`s.

Are the logos like a sticker or screen print on the jersey?

I know both of mine, 5 and 4 years old now have every logo printed into the fabric, not stuck on. I would find that very tacky to begin with let alone it starting to fall off after a wash.

See the 'ISC Jerseys' thread on here - ISC do heat transfer now which is disappointing. It may have worked alright with the older jerseys but maybe the new synthetic ones just don't have enough 'stick'.

I think it's due to the late sponsor, so they had to do a rush job...

I'm sure with the new jerseys with Kasperspy, it'll be intergrated and look much better.

I must, i have the new jersey as well, and it feels really tacky with all the stuck on labels.

Who washes a football jersey?

You blokes need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Just like jeans, football jerseys should never be washed.

clontaago said:
Who washes a football jersey?

You blokes need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Just like jeans, football jerseys should never be washed.

You don't wash your jeans?????

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4