New jersey falling to bits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very Rarely. It wears them out too quickly and at $350 a pair they are a long term investment.

1. Quit washing your jeans
How often do you wash your jeans? After each wearing? Once a week? Once a month? According to some enthusiasts, you're destroying what should-be a longtime love affair. Blogger Dr. Denim says the most enthusiastic denim lovers will wear their new jeans six months before the first washing, then three months before a second washing.

And these aren't washings as you might picture them. Carl Chiara of Levi Strauss and Co. told the Wall Street Journal that at the six-month mark, he soaks his jeans in the bathtub with some very mild soap and lets them air-dry. That's it.

There is also an environmental spin to this issue: The United Nations put out a video encouraging people to wash their jeans less often.

clontaago said:
Very Rarely. It wears them out too quickly and at $350 a pair they are a long term investment.

1. Quit washing your jeans
How often do you wash your jeans? After each wearing? Once a week? Once a month? According to some enthusiasts, you're destroying what should-be a longtime love affair. Blogger Dr. Denim says the most enthusiastic denim lovers will wear their new jeans six months before the first washing, then three months before a second washing.

And these aren't washings as you might picture them. Carl Chiara of Levi Strauss and Co. told the Wall Street Journal that at the six-month mark, he soaks his jeans in the bathtub with some very mild soap and lets them air-dry. That's it.

There is also an environmental spin to this issue: The United Nations put out a video encouraging people to wash their jeans less often.

Interesting indeed, and i do relate when you buy some $400 G-Star Jeans and they fall to pieces fairly quickly it sucks. Though i rather not stink then be a tightass lol

I just spoke with matt (nice guy) and he just said mail it back to them and they will send out another.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7