New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sure this will be unpopular as ideally it would be preffered to have "manly men".... however maybe a Mick Potter or Michael Ennis would be helpful?

Also would be great if he kept the likes of snake, gifty and or a few other old boys around to keep some dna in the place

I'm sure this will be unpopular as ideally it would be preffered to have "manly men".... however maybe a Mick Potter or Michael Ennis would be helpful?

Also would be great if he kept the likes of snake, gifty and or a few other old boys around to keep some dna in the place
Yes it is unpopular.

Potter and Ennis are already committed elsewhere anyway.

So who should be this blokes left and right hand men.

I actually think getting the assistants right these days just as if not more important as the top dog.
I know Randall is already gone but hopefully Monaghan stays so at least we still have a manly bloke apart of the coaching staff. Wouldn’t mind bringing ballin back but he’s now been promoted to assistant coach at the broncos next year.

So who should be this blokes left and right hand men.

I actually think getting the assistants right these days just as if not more important as the top dog.

I could see Paige Spiranac below sitting in the box:
1665663038267.png

Spoonbold, kearney and Maguire. What all these coaches have in common you ask. All have won the most prestigious wooden 🥄 😛

Well hopefully it's a coaching staff that knows how to stop crabbing and headless chook plays, kicking on the 3rd , slow play the balls, ineffective hit ups and pathetic post contact stats, next to zero offloads and 2nd phase play, horrendous outside defensive structures , confused and ineffective game management. Oh yes that's right I'm describing everything that happened in 2022 and yet all the lemmings are jumping off the cliff because management got sick of watching it all and decided we needed a change.

Who knows who the assistants will be but some Manly DNA would be nice......Cliffy, Beaver, Stewarts, Carrol in some capacity but knowing their allegiance to Des we may be in deep $hit. I'm disgusted at the treatment of Des but i'm willing to give Siebold a chance. This is such a difficult time......difficult to accept what's happened.

Doesn’t matter who is brought in, if they don’t have Manly in the top 8 by round four and keep them there most fans will see it as a failure.

Penn has no choice but to spend money now and bring in a decent set up otherwise he will look like a goose.
Very concerned about Penn's 'championship quality side' comment.... may mean that there is very little on the way in terms of fresh blood...
Altho, who knows, maybe some of our young blood may step up into the void and take their opportunity with both hands - there is certainly incentive there now with fresh eyes on the scene...

Doesn’t matter who is brought in, if they don’t have Manly in the top 8 by round four and keep them there most fans will see it as a failure.

Penn has no choice but to spend money now and bring in a decent set up otherwise he will look like a goose.
Agreed. It's time to stump up the cash to compete with the top clubs setups or sell up and fuk off Penn. This shoestring tight arse approach is a failure.

I can’t see many Manly ‘old boys’ embracing Seibold. Except maybe punch drunk Max, who is spoon fed his lines by Zorba.
Is there that many showing support for Des...apart from Spud. (who you could say is punchdrunk also, but I would never say that to him:):))

Agreed. It's time to stump up the cash to compete with the top clubs setups or sell up and fuk off Penn. This shoestring tight arse approach is a failure.
Good luck getting anymore money out of Mr Scott No-More-PENNies-to-spend. ...particularly with a looming court case coming up just around the corner.

Tele today says likely asst's will be Monaghan and Hales ... probably need another to replace Randall .. no mention of whwther Donny will be staying or going ..

Guess Seib's and Mestrov will be working on this as we speak ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4