New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well I must say I’m excited to see what change will do.

My expectations with the team we have will be minimal, but I’m well aware of the mantra “ a team of champions will never beat a champion team “.

So if Seibold / Flanagan and whomever can mould these guys into a United front you just never know !!

I'm not that excited about this signing. However, the club has supported Seibold's call, and I will support Flanagan as pragmatically as I supported Des on his return. Personally, I think it's the wrong call simply based on character grounds. However, based on a blend of coaching techniques alone, the Seibold/Flanagan/Dymock coaching combination could potentially be one of the best coaching teams in the modern era. I expect our defence to improve massively in 2023 as a result of this combination.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to praise the CEO …. Anyone?….anyone?

Just sayin’
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

I'm not that excited about this signing. However, the club has supported Seibold's call, and I will support Flanagan as pragmatically as I supported Des on his return. Personally, I think it's the wrong call simply based on character grounds. However, based on a blend of coaching techniques alone, the Seibold/Flanagan/Dymock coaching combination could potentially be one of the best coaching teams in the modern era. I expect our defence to improve massively in 2023 as a result of this combination.
Seibold/Flanagan/Dymock coaching combination could potentially be one of the best coaching teams in the modern era

They said the same thing about Barrett/Cartwright/Fulton...

Seibold/Flanagan/Dymock coaching combination could potentially be one of the best coaching teams in the modern era

Yes, they did, @Pete W Please note the qualification of the statement by the usage of could and potentially. Also, note that they could fall out on any number of factors and "could potentially" be a complete disaster. Until proven otherwise, I am going to run with option one.

I have to say I expect this trio to be far superior to Twenty and Cartwright, as Bozo was in the background in an advisory role I won't throw him into the mix, as it turned out Barrett was a turd and Cartwright no better, give me Siebold and Flanagan anytime based on their history, Dymock has vast experience as an assistant too, none of us will know for sure how this combination will work but I'm buzzing with excitement at the prospect of what they might bring, positive thoughts people no need for negative Nancy's. Let's give them a season to either change our minds or convince us they're duds, it's not like we've added any new silverware to the trophy cabinet in recent years 😉

I have to say I expect this trio to be far superior to Twenty and Cartwright, as Bozo was in the background in an advisory role I won't throw him into the mix, as it turned out Barrett was a turd and Cartwright no better, give me Siebold and Flanagan anytime based on their history, Dymock has vast experience as an assistant too, none of us will know for sure how this combination will work but I'm buzzing with excitement at the prospect of what they might bring, positive thoughts people no need for negative Nancy's. Let's give them a season to either change our minds or convince us they're duds, it's not like we've added any new silverware to the trophy cabinet in recent years 😉
I dont know why Ron but I still think Flanagan will end up head coach in the future

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8