New coach suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd rather keep Barrett than:

Ricky Stuart
Steve Kearney
Brad Arthur
Des Hasler

I see you dissagree @Ralphie, would you like Dessie back to backend a few contracts for us, and suffer down the track like the Dogs, and we did when the grub left??? Or, would you prefer one of the other useless coaches here?

I see you dissagree @Ralphie, would you like Dessie back to backend a few contracts for us, and suffer down the track like the Dogs, and we did when the grub left??? Or, would you prefer one of the other useless coaches here?
Yes, I would have Des back in preference to what we are being dished right now. Des had a plan but jumped ship because he thought he was about to be dumped.

Yes, I would have Des back in preference to what we are being dished right now. Des had a plan but jumped ship because he thought he was about to be dumped.

Yes, he had a plan alright, I'll screw Manly for as many years as I can, try to rip the gutts out of the team, flip us the bird, and run for the biggest pile of cash.

What a great man!

Yes, he had a plan alright, I'll screw Manly for as many years as I can, try to rip the gutts out of the team, flip us the bird, and run for the biggest pile of cash.

What a great man!
I see we have a difference of opinion. I get that, but he is Manly to the core.

Agree Cliffy could be worth a shot.
Hoppa wouldn't get clearance and if he did there'd probably be some sort of incident. Maybe he'd actually punch Cecchin, Cummins or even Greenberg.@:D
You're a genius. Let's petition for Hoppa.
Cliffy for the footy,Hoppa for the starch:punch:

I didn't start this thread because I actually want to see Barrett sacked. I'd rather see him lead our team to success. Manly is not an easy gig and this bloke has had plenty thrown at him. Todd's going to continue it into 2019 too.
I just want to hear options thrown about because after a loss the natives all get restless and call for everyone's heads - Barrett first off the block because he's the coach.
If Barrett and our team can get themselves into the 8 this year I think it will be a massive achievement. I hope it happens.

Toovey is our spiritual leader. A club with out an identity, without a soul, without a leader is all that's now left.

Manly needs back it's Man.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8