negatives from yesterday's thrashing of Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And consistent to form, many in the media are talking about how poorly the opposition played, rather than how well Manly performed. Still looking for excuses for Manly's sudden explosive efforts. I'm surprised some havent raised that old spectre about drug taking, just to add doubt to the legitimacy of the Sea Eagles turn around.
You can BET on that!

It's not a negative but wonder about carrying brown and Hastings together. In a tough grinding match where our forwards are really tested I'm not sure how this matches up. When lussick comes back for me it is an easy choice brown out lussuck in. That will be us at full strength.
Brown will survive.
That's my negative.
He's the new john McClane.

And consistent to form, many in the media are talking about how poorly the opposition played, rather than how well Manly performed. Still looking for excuses for Manly's sudden explosive efforts. I'm surprised some havent raised that old spectre about drug taking, just to add doubt to the legitimacy of the Sea Eagles turn around.
I think that has more to do with the plight of the Dogs than anything against Manly because Fulton has the Sydney media in his back pocket.Expect some fluff pieces during the week giving Barrett and co a wrap.The Dogs are the bigger story at the moment with a high profile coach already under the pump and yesterday's result will only put Hasler further in spotlight.

We missed the opportunity to absolutely thrash them. I'm not complaining about 36-0, but 50 or 60 would've been nice to see. Especially against the dogs.

And consistent to form, many in the media are talking about how poorly the opposition played, rather than how well Manly performed
I even saw one article that credited Robinson (yes the Roosters coach) for Manly's win yesterday. Anything except praise for Manly, it seems!

Only negative is that I didn't wake up to news that the dogs have sacked their coach:)

I even saw one article that credited Robinson (yes the Roosters coach) for Manly's win yesterday. Anything except praise for Manly, it seems!

I went looking for it as an artilce that pathetic has to be seen to be believed...!

Here it is.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...g/news-story/dd358dae58f7341a825108a761cb8e2f

TRENT Robinson wasn’t at Brookvale Oval on Saturday — to the best of our knowledge — but his fingerprints were all over the place.

Daly Cherry-Evans set the hallowed turf alight to guide Manly to a dominant 36-0 victory over Canterbury and Fox Sports commentator Mark Gasnier believes Robinson played a big part in the halfback’s starring role.

****ing wanker

The only negatives are the posters who post negative comments! Apologies if anyone is offended..........
I will post negative observations when they are in my opinion deserved and positive also when deserved. The past 2 weeks have been good, the 26 games before that on the whole were pretty crap and deserved to be called out for what it was.

One thing I won't ever do is blindly, mindlessly and without any sort of intellectual thought parrot the same rose coloured glasses comments week in week out.

Edit: Not suggesting you have done this.

I will post negative observations when they are in my opinion deserved and positive also when deserved. The past 2 weeks have been good, the 26 games before that on the whole were pretty crap and deserved to be called out for what it was.

One thing I won't ever do is blindly, mindlessly and without any sort of intellectual thought parrot the same rose coloured glasses comments week in week out.

Edit: Not suggesting you have done this.
The past is exactly that, the past. I try not to dwell on past failures & look towards a better future. The boys have shown glimpses of their capabilities in the first 2 games this year & have improved markedly in the last 2.....for me, I endeavor to stay positive & rarely have anything negative to say about the team. In any case the negatives about the team heavily outweigh the positives......they've shown what they can do so I hope we can all enjoy the ride ahead & not turn our forum into a Dogs forum. The bitterness on there towards players & coach is crazy....I don't wanna see that in here!
PS.....my comment was not meant to insult anyone's intelligence, purely an observation. At the end of the day we all support the same team, come what may.....

I went looking for it as an artilce that pathetic has to be seen to be believed...!

Here it is.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...g/news-story/dd358dae58f7341a825108a761cb8e2f

TRENT Robinson wasn’t at Brookvale Oval on Saturday — to the best of our knowledge — but his fingerprints were all over the place.

Daly Cherry-Evans set the hallowed turf alight to guide Manly to a dominant 36-0 victory over Canterbury and Fox Sports commentator Mark Gasnier believes Robinson played a big part in the halfback’s starring role.

****ing wanker
I guess to be consistent they'll also have to give Robinson the credit when we beat the Roosters next week.

Here it is.

****ing wanker
Thanks for that, just read the article, had to go and get Mylanta to settle down. What a load of rubbish. Why not give credit to Barrett/Fulton as they had this as their plan for 2016, and it was the team that wasn't up to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6