National Rugby League SHAME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone seen on Foxleague Ennis defending that bald headed sack of sht. Kent arguing with Ennis as to why Greenturd is responsible for all the financial mismanagement and Ennis defends him. Obviously Greenturd looked after Ennis at the Dogs, must've been good at giving headies.

Has anyone seen on Foxleague Ennis defending that bald headed sack of sht. Kent arguing with Ennis as to why Greenturd is responsible for all the financial mismanagement and Ennis defends him. Obviously Greenturd looked after Ennis at the Dogs, must've been good at giving headies.

Never liked Ennis, always considered him to be a total grub. The way he defended Greenturd's gross mismanagement seemed like they were related. However, what I did like on fox league was how our Joel Thomo carried himself on fox, very humble and always wish him and his family all the very best.... very nice to see a genuine and not inflated ego player. We need more people like him in our communities!!

The Collective Bargaining Agreement signed in 2018 calls only for the entire amount to be paid by the end of the 2022 broadcast deal, which shapes as a shocking year for the NRL, but means they forfeit any investment returns the money brings over the period as well as compound interest.

If I was a player I'd also be filthy with the RLPA who agreed to that ****house deal.

Do we know how often the money is required? Either way a dumb deal by the RLPA who loose an potential benefit from investing the money

Stop beating around the bush highflier, tell us what you really think.
Just calling it as I see it Shnorky ,firm but fair ,which is more than can be said about Greenburg ,as we all know..
And like the rodent he is he has sniffed the wind and knows the tribe is after him and so he has acquiesced (no doubt after kicking scratching and screaming) and dropped his salary by 75% to match the players cut . So boo hoo he will have to make ends meet on 375k PA which is more than the majority of the players anyway.
I'm sure he will be able to get a spot at struggle beach on that totally undeserved salary.
Whats the latest on the mystery of the missing super money ,where is it Greenburg ?.
Lets hope the "journalist's" dont give up on this one .Although I note with interest Hooper (a previous eager Greenburg sycophant and willing lackey ) is now calling for him to go .
Oh Happy Days ,will wonders never cease ?
#Get rid of Greenburg

Just calling it as I see it Shnorky ,firm but fair ,which is more than can be said about Greenburg ,as we all know..
And like the rodent he is he has sniffed the wind and knows the tribe is after him and so he has acquiesced (no doubt after kicking scratching and screaming) and dropped his salary by 75% to match the players cut . So boo hoo he will have to make ends meet on 375k PA which is more than the majority of the players anyway.
I'm sure he will be able to get a spot at struggle beach on that totally undeserved salary.
Whats the latest on the mystery of the missing super money ,where is it Greenburg ?.
Lets hope the "journalist's" dont give up on this one .Although I note with interest Hooper (a previous eager Greenburg sycophant and willing lackey ) is now calling for him to go .
Oh Happy Days ,will wonders never cease ?
#Get rid of Greenburg
I agree 100%, was just joking, check my avatar

Rugby league legend Phil Gould has reportedly been discussed as a potential replacement for Todd Greenberg as the NRL's next CEO.

According to NRL reporter James Hooper, Gould's name has been mentioned as Greenberg's successor alongside super coach Wayne Bennett.

"Gus has been mentioned and Wayne Bennett's name has also come up over the last 24 hours," Hooper told Fox League.

Hopefully not Bennett, as he's just a habitual liar.

Though the video with the article points out that "Todd will not stand down."

Cool, more enjoyable if he gets fired!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8