National anthem hoo-ha

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How many cases of black deaths at the hands of police are we talking about here? A handful right? Do you not think the focus is disproportionate given for example, there has been 3000 shootings so far this year in Chicago, with almost 500 deaths? And almost all of these are blacks on blacks. And that's just one city. But let's just ignore that, and continue the victim hood/blame game, because it's so much easier. This guy seems to have done well chasing the American Dream, perhaps he could devote his energies to encouraging others to do the same.
Once again all I ask is how the people who are subjected to what is alleged feel

Once again all I ask is whether or not the disproportionate focus on a tiny number of alleged police race related deaths whilst ignoring the infinitely greater number of blacks killing other blacks is helping or in fact hindering the black cause.
The fact that you are talking about it means that it pribably IS helping. Just because we can't see it from where we are looking from does not mean that te wheels are not turning.

Not sure something needs to have feelings to be respected. In fact I'm sure it doesn't. I actually consider the current commander in chief to be part of the problem, not the solution. I too could list many of the problems in the US, but consider most of these to be symptomatic, rather than causal. Obviously not all police are perfect, but the overwhelming majority do their thankless task selflessly and courageously. But they are dealing with a society at breaking point. There is an instructive YouTube video of a discussion between Dave Rubin and Larry Elder which you might find interesting - highlighting the real causes of the plight of African Americans, based on real facts rather than the glib cries of racism and the never ending cult of victim hood. It has been my experience over the years that the "left" generally abhor a fact based discussion, preferring to find simplistic satisfaction in one word insults and the blame game. Which of course leads nowhere, much like this latest action from kaperdick.
Ah yes, the weapons of the left, like who can scream their morale outrage the loudest and use the most words ending with ' ist ', racist, fascist etc. Or ' phobe', homophobe, xenophobe, etc to make people feel low enough about themselves for merely disagreeing with their morally superior view.
Then the more sinister ones like online campaigns urging people to kill themselves for not being subservient to their peace loving views.
The midnight oil mantra........
" if you disagree, you'll be annihilated ".

Last edited:
Once again all I ask is whether or not the disproportionate focus on a tiny number of alleged police race related deaths whilst ignoring the infinitely greater number of blacks killing other blacks is helping or in fact hindering the black cause.
I would think even one race related death from police would be an area for concern.

Is there a reason why both of these can not be an issue?

Not sure something needs to have feelings to be respected. In fact I'm sure it doesn't. I actually consider the current commander in chief to be part of the problem, not the solution. I too could list many of the problems in the US, but consider most of these to be symptomatic, rather than causal. Obviously not all police are perfect, but the overwhelming majority do their thankless task selflessly and courageously. But they are dealing with a society at breaking point. There is an instructive YouTube video of a discussion between Dave Rubin and Larry Elder which you might find interesting - highlighting the real causes of the plight of African Americans, based on real facts rather than the glib cries of racism and the never ending cult of victim hood. It has been my experience over the years that the "left" generally abhor a fact based discussion, preferring to find simplistic satisfaction in one word insults and the blame game. Which of course leads nowhere, much like this latest action from kaperdick.
TR, whilst this topic does have only a tenuous link to RL, I applaud you for bringing substance to the table. I too have done my due diligence on this and related subject matter. You are not alone!

I think it's happening here as well, in Victoria it's not illegal for a Muslim man to have a 12 year old girl living with him, as long as he " thinks like she is a wife " ( or something like that).

I was down in Victoria recently and they showed this grey bearded old guy that had a wife and about 3 other " wives " , aged from 12-15.

Sick old bastard!!
lol, 'or something like that' - Mark someone is spinning you yarns again!
There is no law against living with someone but there are certainly laws against under age sex and the penalties are extremely high if you are convicted.

Tried to keep quiet but have failed.
Until you know what it is to be judged instantly and often negatively for the color of your skin, I don't think you can argue about what life is like for them.
Ever have police assume you're armed and you're the likely criminal?
Ever have people get up and change seats on a train because you sat next to them?
Ever .... Oh I give up!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8