Name your pack...Then

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d like to personally thank all those on here who have recognised that I am a worthy candidate for this toughest pack thread. Nice thread btw @maxta. But to those of you who failed to include me, all I can say is **** ***! There’s been a few warnings handed out on various Silvertails threads of late because every man and his dog are trading insults and threats, so i thought I might try and join in on the action. I’ll ****** smash anyone who disagrees with me. Any of you ***** want a shot at the title, then jump on a plane and head on over. I might be an old man, but I’m still a lot ****** harder than any of you lot.
Bitch please.

giphy.gif

I’d like to personally thank all those on here who have recognised that I am a worthy candidate for this toughest pack thread. Nice thread btw @maxta. But to those of you who failed to include me, all I can say is **** ***! There’s been a few warnings handed out on various Silvertails threads of late because every man and his dog are trading insults and threats, so i thought I might try and join in on the action. I’ll ****** smash anyone who disagrees with me. Any of you ***** want a shot at the title, then jump on a plane and head on over. I might be an old man, but I’m still a lot ****** harder than any of you lot.
@Kevinward777 I voted for you Kev......those other bastards.......****ing blow ins....

Reilly and Randall and you don't
Reilly and Randall and they don't run straight at you.

Not the best pack, a little unbalanced and missing some attacking guns - cleal, Menzies, kosef, gartner to name a few, but based on toughness....

Carroll
Krilich
Gillespie
Roberts
Kennedy
Randall

Watmough
Ward
Boyd

Special mention : Owen Cunningham, Jughead Jones

Just a change of mood around here...

Give us your best (TOUGH) pack - And a few things why they get the gig...trick is you have
to have seen them play!!! - Example I never seen Mal Reilly who was respected Big time!

Not so much (Best)...more a pack to make the opposition tremble....3 bench players also

8 - Kevin Ward - The Ultimate Front Rower, ripped in - always went forward - tougher than teak.
9 - Tooves - A Warrior and Manly Legend - toughest little or big man I have seen in the game
10 - Carroll - Aggression and Attitude - Loves the collision
11 - Randall - Hardest tackler I have seen - the man was granite
12 - Boyd - Fiery nuggety bloke with pace and aggro all day...would need calming in the modern game!
13 - Kennedy - The leader with words and action....contagious winning Attitude

Bench -
14 - Watmough - Student of Kennedy - forget the end days, this bloke busted his head All day
15 - Roberts - Super talent who also loved to smash the opposition
16 - Gibbs - On pure guts and determination, on 1 leg would still scare opposition with Energy and will to win

Now the trick - add only 2 from this pack you would add for 2019

Hard decision but feel these 2 would add plenty of whats....Missing....

13 - Kennedy - Gave the team belief and mental steel - showed them how to compete to be a Winner!!
16 - Gibbs - I seen this bloke crawling up field for his team with 4 St G players on his back for his team
....maybe a suprise choice but crunched players in defence and an Ex centre , had pace in attack - No Fear!!
That is a mother of all packs . This pack packs a punch . They reckon there were not many tougher and skillful than Malcolm Reilly .
Have you seen any highlights of him ?

Ken the Godfather had him in his best Manly side . I remember him saying Roy was our best ever front rower
Have you seen him play ? What was he like ?
No. I’m not that old!

However his record speaks for itself. More full internationals (25 - 22 traditional tests and 3 WC internationals, now classed as tests) than any other Manly junior and he started his international career as a teen - very unusual for a prop.

Three 1st grade grand finals, only to lose to three exceptional teams.

And the only Manly junior (there should have been at least one other - Menzies) to be selected in the top 100 players in the 2008 centenary season.

No. I’m not that old!

However his record speaks for itself. More full internationals (25 - 22 traditional tests and 3 WC internationals, now classed as tests) than any other Manly junior and he started his international career as a teen - very unusual for a prop.

Three 1st grade grand finals, only to lose to three exceptional teams.

And the only Manly junior (there should have been at least one other - Menzies) to be selected in the top 100 players in the 2008 centenary season.
Very impressive indeed and most of all has been verified by our Godfather Ken

That is a mother of all packs . This pack packs a punch . They reckon there were not many tougher and skillful than Malcolm Reilly .
Have you seen any highlights of him ?
Hey Bozo - no mate, I miss the privilege of seeing the legend Reilly in action.
Stuck with the blokes I witnessed bash the opposition into submission....with & without the ball.
You will like this.
I was a Massive Boyd fan as a kid and recall a game against Souths.
They had a standover pack and were dominating the early forward battle after 10 minutes and leading.
A big bully named Rampling called Boyd out as a girl.
Boyd turned on Beast mode and destroyed them and Manly lifted - feeding off Boyd’s rampaging, aggressive runs and big defensive shots - Manly ran away by 30 points and a funny thing post game....
Rampling after the game -
“To fire up Boyd was the dumbest thing I have done on a footy field”....and his team mates were pi**ed off Rampling opened his mouth too....

My toughest pack from the day I started being a Sea Eagles supporter would be:

8. Mark Carroll
9.Geof Toovey
10. Kevin Ward
11. Ian Roberts
12.Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Ron Gibbs
15. Solomon Houmano
15. David Gillespie
16. Jake Trbojevic

Special mention to Brenton Lawrence for playing with passion after a serious injury

even though we are talking forwards, special mention must got to "Shoulders" he could hit as good as any forward named..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8