Name your pack...Then

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Just a change of mood around here...

Give us your best (TOUGH) pack - And a few things why they get the gig...trick is you have
to have seen them play!!! - Example I never seen Mal Reilly who was respected Big time!

Not so much (Best)...more a pack to make the opposition tremble....3 bench players also

8 - Kevin Ward - The Ultimate Front Rower, ripped in - always went forward - tougher than teak.
9 - Tooves - A Warrior and Manly Legend - toughest little or big man I have seen in the game
10 - Carroll - Aggression and Attitude - Loves the collision
11 - Randall - Hardest tackler I have seen - the man was granite
12 - Boyd - Fiery nuggety bloke with pace and aggro all day...would need calming in the modern game!
13 - Kennedy - The leader with words and action....contagious winning Attitude

Bench -
14 - Watmough - Student of Kennedy - forget the end days, this bloke busted his head All day
15 - Roberts - Super talent who also loved to smash the opposition
16 - Gibbs - On pure guts and determination, on 1 leg would still scare opposition with Energy and will to win

Now the trick - add only 2 from this pack you would add for 2019

Hard decision but feel these 2 would add plenty of whats....Missing....

13 - Kennedy - Gave the team belief and mental steel - showed them how to compete to be a Winner!!
16 - Gibbs - I seen this bloke crawling up field for his team with 4 St G players on his back for his team
....maybe a suprise choice but crunched players in defence and an Ex centre , had pace in attack - No Fear!!

Last edited:
Kevin Ward and Terry Randall from that pack....I'd have Reilly and Gillespie too if they'd got a mention.
Had Gillespie in 1st and though many will hate my decision - exchanged for Watmough....based on blockbusting runs and workrate...

Carroll and Boyd for the very reason you describe, passion, attitude and agro....Might spend more time suspended these days but training would be intense for the Kleenex brigade !!!

Two I'd add for next year....

Kennedy for his leadership qualities. He knew how to get the most out of young blokes. Could make a good forwards coach. I remember him saying once that he always told young blokes coming up to fill in for injured/suspended regulars......don't come to fill a gap, come to make a difference.

Carrol for his aggression and general presence on the field.

Kevin ward
Max krillich
Mark Carroll
Steve menzies
Terry Randall
Jake turbo

Ian Roberts
Watmough
Fat man
Gillespie

I like your inclusion of Menzies. He is rarely mentioned in talks of toughness...but his relatively injury free career speaks volumes aboout his overall toughness.

Good choice :thumbsup:

I’d like to personally thank all those on here who have recognised that I am a worthy candidate for this toughest pack thread. Nice thread btw @maxta. But to those of you who failed to include me, all I can say is **** ***! There’s been a few warnings handed out on various Silvertails threads of late because every man and his dog are trading insults and threats, so i thought I might try and join in on the action. I’ll ****** smash anyone who disagrees with me. Any of you ***** want a shot at the title, then jump on a plane and head on over. I might be an old man, but I’m still a lot ****** harder than any of you lot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12