Myles to Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was also a story through the week that Penny were done with signings bar smaller ones because of Merrin.

But the Goldie is basically Penrith by the sea so he'd feel at home there...

A few months ago, the club were prepared to spend $2 million on 2 players. Now it seems, they could afford, Myles, Elgey and pay Daly what he wants to stay. Then still have money left over.

Or it seems like his manager is just trying to drive up the price

Our signings should be smart. Not reactionary and desperate. The guy is in his twilight years. We made our name on astute buying. If the players around are not the answer, then hold on to the money and spend it next year on the right player.

Our signings should be smart. Not reactionary and desperate. The guy is in his twilight years. We made our name on astute buying. If the players around are not the answer, then hold on to the money and spend it next year on the right player.

Posts that make sense will get you banned BB.

On a serious note, I hope we don't just sign someone for the sake of signing someone.

I heard last night t.carney is all but signed , but massive rules in place from the great bozo. I don't know if this 100% correct but the source seemed sure.

I heard last night t.carney is all but signed , but massive rules in place from the great bozo. I don't know if this 100% correct but the source seemed sure.
Fark me just what we need...another no hoper....we don't need this type of person in our club....talk about signing someone just for the sake of it, if this is true.

Mate he is a brilliant footballer but yes he is a tool , if he stuffs up again he will be off to centrelink.

Mate he is a brilliant footballer but yes he is a tool , if he stuffs up again he will be off to centrelink.

Said the ceo of every new club he went too.

However, if your rumour is true....let's hope he's turned himself around enough. :)

I call bull**** on the rumour Carney isn't even cleared by the nrl to play in the competition.

This is the nrl's quote "A club would need to lodge a contract for his return and they would need to show that he was a fit and proper person to play in the NRL"

Bubbler boy has had a heap of chances and pissed them up the wall.

If the club has come to this as a recruit we are in trouble he isn't a 1 time loser he is a 3 times loser.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4