My cult - what you MUST think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Hello minions. It appears some genius at MSE has finally twigged to my caper and realised that you are all under my mesmerising spell.

If you havnt been over to silvertails in a while go over there now you will have a great laugh. No one posts over there except mods there are about 7 of them because poor daniel wouldnt have a clue on how to run a site, and its like a cult where matabele is the leader and they sit there everyday waiting his next teachings even when the runner of the site gets into a fight his comeback usually is you cannot meet the forces of matabele he is our great leader and your intellegence will never match his. ahahahaah joke of a site another funny thing is they actually think players go and read there dribble truly pathetic.

So now that the game has been exposed I can move my operations from the boring covert stage to one where I have the joy of being overt.

If you wish to be in my cult, this is what you MUST think:

1. Jason King is going to have a stellar year and will play Origin football.
2. Zorba is still a complete incompetent and Alan Webster is doing all of his work.
3. MSE does on occasion exhibit a stunning double standard in the application of its vilification laws.
4. Watmough will not be half the player he could be following the retirement of Beaver and Kennedy.
5. Alberts must be in the starting side ahead of Matai.
6. Matt Ballin will be a first choice at hooker by the end of the year.
7. One of Monaghan or Witt will not be with us by year's end.
8. We will go hell for leather to sign Ben Creagh from the Dragons.
9. Brent Kite will struggle with injury this year and Orford will miss the odd game too.
10. By year's end, silvertails will be the largest unofficial Manly supporters group, whether we get recognition for it or not.

You can call that the 10 commandments of the Matabele cult.

Now there is my Conga Line. Get in and DANCE. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well it is good to see AJ has finally been outed as Brett Stewart on MSE.

Praise to the Lord of the Darkness

Why did that guy bring up that rubbish? What is it supposed to achieve? We were starting to work well together. Maybe they needed some drama in their lives.

It's just wall creating. That dude should seriously get over things. This is a site to enjoy, as is that. We both have common goals and interests. Theres no benefit in what he's doing.

He should just enjoy things more...

I tend to treat that sort of thing with the contempt it deserves these days.

But I couldn'tt resist a little satire today.

Very funny stuff.....................Surely you're not suggesting that a bloke wouldn't be man enough to post under his original name?

Hopefully HBJ and others like Corse Pete now realise that the Rockers are not being dreadfully treated and singled out for ridicule. But some of them are actually at the forefront of all the nastiness and divsion as some of the posts on MSE in the last week or two clearly show.

All Hail Queen Matabele...... I mean king Matabele. I have but one question for my all mighty leader. If i join your cult will you lead us into battle against those troublesome trouble makers or will you just carry on like a wanker loke some of the poofs at MSE?

Lets face it, some of them, not all, are just poor helpless fools with limited education and the internet and internet forums are the lifeline of their lowly existance. I find it quite humorous that a guy who doesnt understand what puncuation is can criticise another person about running a website. This is a clear indication of how simple most posters on MSE are.

Anyway, as my great leader Matabele has stated, I shouldnt have wasted my time in even responding to this tripe.

Thanks again for your guidance,oh great one !
The funny thing is ,i only go over there for a laugh these days.
I actually have been putting some of their posters in their place
of late & suprisingly there are quite a few who back my points up.
We all love manly ,but atleast over here we dont act like 14 year old
girls at a Robbie Williams concert with tears & stars in our eyes.
I think the majority of their posters dont have anything else going on
in their mediocre lifes,so they cling to Manly like a religion.They seem
to get so upset if you give a honest point of view on a subject.
Hear no evil ,speak no evil -that is the motto over there.

All Hail Queen Matabele...... I mean king Matabele. I have but one question for my all mighty leader. If i join your cult will you lead us into battle against those troublesome trouble makers or will you just carry on like a wanker loke some of the poofs at MSE?

Mate - the majority of people over there are nice and amicable people. Just like here. I proabably wouldn't have worded things like that mate... :naughty:

Thanks again for your guidance,oh great one !
The funny thing is ,i only go over there for a laugh these days.
I actually have been putting some of their posters in their place
of late & suprisingly there are quite a few who back my points up.
We all love manly ,but atleast over here we dont act like 14 year old
girls at a Robbie Williams concert with tears & stars in our eyes.
I think the majority of their posters dont have anything else going on
in their mediocre lifes,so they cling to Manly like a religion.They seem
to get so upset if you give a honest point of view on a subject.
Hear no evil ,speak no evil -that is the motto over there.

I cling to Manly like a religion. :D

Also, AJ and my tagline would go great together

that is a great signature!!!!!

I cant believe how childish they are. They know I am banned so attack me knowing I can not defend myself. not that I would or have even read it. Not man enough to say anything to me. Not that I would care anyway. Its all water off a ducks back. There are much more important things in life. I have a wonderful girlfriend and her wonderful little child in my life, and that makes me the richest man I have ever been or know. These guys really need to step outside their world once in a while.

[quote author=The Wheel]
Hopefully HBJ and others like Corse Pete now realise that the Rockers are not being dreadfully treated and singled out for ridicule. But some of them are actually at the forefront of all the nastiness and divsion as some of the posts on MSE in the last week or two clearly show.
[/quote1139527618

Hey Wheel how are ya

mate i have always realised that there has been fault on both sides,what gets my goat though is when people generalise and tar everybody from a particular group with the same brush because of a handful of people

i have always been like this since i was a kid this mentality makes me cranky
the first time i ever met the Rockers at Brooky,they made me feel welcome and they are a top bunch of people

please do not take this the wrong way fellas,but imo i think all this heat started when the old AE started up,and again, imo there was to much negativity to the point of being a pain in the arse

but in saying that over the last 12 months or so the site is starting to even out to a point where it is a good combination of talking the team and players up,but also being able to say that such and such a player had a bad game without getting to the point where it goes overboard

me personally i read and post on ST,MSE,WSS and The Rockers as i can see where all the boards and supporters have their place

what i would like to see happen is for all the supporters from the different factions get together over a few beers and get to know the other supporters in a social atmosphere rather than over the net,wher it is hard to judge when some one is taking the piss

its all cool mate :) :) :) :) :) :)

it will never happen. We tried it. Matabele tried to shake hands and was very rudely refused!

Until that is settled the people responbsible are like dirt on the bottom of my boots

In fairness - 3 people refused to shake my hand.

I intend to share a beer or two with Pete next weekend in Gosford.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4