Most Disappointing 2013 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The knights now. The just screwed me with their inability to kick a goal or field goal

Dan said:
The knights now. The just screwed me with their inability to kick a goal or field goal

There was a time when they were 10 metres out and still going for the try with everyone including the commentators saying 'go for the field goal!'

Then I saw their efforts and knew why they were going for the try.

If only they could convert their trys. That was some bad kicking by gower. Terrible really.

As for most disappointing team.... probably the cowboys.

Disappointing for all 'sports journos': The red hot premier favourites... wests tigers.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

There was a time when they were 10 metres out and still going for the try with everyone including the commentators saying 'go for the field goal!'

Then I saw their efforts and knew why they were going for the try.

If only they could convert their trys. That was some bad kicking by gower. Terrible really.

As for most disappointing team.... probably the cowboys.

Disappointing for all 'sports journos': The red hot premier favourites... wests tigers.

I would have been 2 legs up on my multi knights 1 - 12 and roosters 13+ assholes what a bunch of morons they could have sealed that easy even if they didnt get the field goal they wouldbhave gotton a penalty for broncos being about 5m off side. They could have even run at the offside players instead of away from them

Dan said:
I would have been 2 legs up on my multi knights 1 - 12 and roosters 13+ assholes what a bunch of morons they could have sealed that easy even if they didnt get the field goal they wouldbhave gotton a penalty for broncos being about 5m off side. They could have even run at the offside players instead of away from them

Sounds like no Uni for Matilda then.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Sounds like no Uni for Matilda then.

Haha exactly. $2 bet. I reckon that the rest will come in now and ill have another reason to hate newcastle even more

The NSW origin team was pretty disappointing.
But the most disappointing NRL side would be the COWBOYS. too much talent and promise to be no chance of the finals 6 weeks out.

Mclaren Formula 1 team.

Dismal season thus far and the MP4-28 has never really threatened, after having arguably the fastest car last year in the MP4-27... Given minimal rule changes they *should* have been very competitive, but dropped the ball terribly with mistakes in pre-season testing (upside down suspension parts?? WTF??) and haven't recovered. I could write an essay on it :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6