Most Disappointing 2013 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Who is your biggest letdown team of 2013.
After losing a decent bet off a game last week it again showed I had rated the Cows far too highly.
They are my No 1 letdown due to the fact they have the best front rowers in the comp, backrowers like Sims, Taumololo, Cooper. They miss Segeyaro more than they banked on.
In the backs some great finishers with pace & quality centres in Linnett & Tate with Thurston at 5/8....throw in Bowen who is only at 80% & its still a bloody good lineup who have under delivered big time imo.

Junee Diesels, two weeks ago gave Tumbarumba their first win of the year, then last week Young got their second win against them.

bob dylan said:
Junee Diesels, two weeks ago gave Tumbarumba their first win of the year, then last week Young got their second win against them.
Junee Diesels - thats Lozza Hawk Daleys old club I think??

The Bulldogs. Didn't most of the experts think they would be far ahead of the pack when they signed T-Rex?

I think anyone who listens to Merrick and the highway patrol on triple M would agree it has to be the Elbow Creek Tigers.
That club is a shambles makes, parramatta look professional ;)

MadMarcus said:
The Bulldogs. Didn't most of the experts think they would be far ahead of the pack when they signed T-Rex?

We all knew better though Marcus. What a pea heart he is. Best sale of the year.

On topic though, the Cows are the biggest underachievers. Two international props, Thurston at 6 and they still can't make the 8. No wonder Henry got shown the door.

It was the Worriers in the first half of the season, but they have found the form we all knew they had. Certainly the 'Boys. They have one of the best teams on paper. I've also over-rated the Titans. Afer they beat us at Skilled, and with thier roster, I though they would finish 5-6th, but they have been ordinary over the past month.
At the start of the season I tipped Doesn'tMatta for the spoon. It looks like being one of very few correct predictions I made.
Easts have certaintly over performed, worse luck.

I am not disappointed about any of the other teams going like rubbish, in fact I am quite happy about it

Lets make it clear, Parra are not the most disappointing team because we always knew they were going to be pathetic this year

Cows for me they were picked by all experts to make the top 4 and have been a major FAIL.
As the Dogs I always thought they would struggle as per the runners up for the last few years have done. If they make the 8 they would have done better than teams since us in 2008.

Bulldogs for sure are the most disappointing. They're in the top 8 and cheated their way to beat us.

Then its the Bunnies for being in top place and then Roosters.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8