Moses Suli Butterfingers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been telling you for 6 months he is faster than you think he is .... not express .... but fast enough ....
Hes pretty fast and hes very powerful. Lots to work with. Imo he should be a winger... but in Dessy boy we trust! To his credit suli has slimmed down. Apparently hes best friends with fainu which is good, keep him keen and happy. Imagine we see she Rex come back mid season to play wing lolol.. slater would be shivering in his panties lol remember when tony steam rolled the karate kid ? Gold! Speed bump billy

Order 66 I rate Aitken. Tough as nails and hard to stop near the line. He has murdered us every time we play them.If Walker got off that would make for a well balanced three quarter line.
If Walker gone probably need a centre with more speed than Aitken.Ramien is that man, wish he hadn’t t escaped.Also Garrick is highly rated. He may develop and solve a few issues.Same goes with Suli if the wraps are right but yet to see it.

I have a real feeling Miski will be our first choice winger next year. Anderson maybe the other.

Hoppa is just class. Would love him back.And his brother Albert I would be playing at centre in 2020 with cameos on the wing later this year.

Without any buys I would love to see Garrick and Hoppa as a centre paring next year.

We get salary cap dispensation for the 9 weeks that Walker is out, so we can pay Krisnan Inu.
That also gives Dessie 8 weeks to get rid of fatboi Suli.

Club is not applying for dispensation. There was a club announcement last week. They said it was too dangerous with a possibility to breach the cap. The process was too confused.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6