Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done Morgan. Well deserved contract extension

The Sea Eagles have re-signed hooker Lachlan Croker and have also extended the contract of centre Morgan Harper. Both players will now remain at the Sea Eagles until at least the end of the 2023 season.

We probably won't hear about it until after the premiership win but it seems there have been some big and positive changes in the back room..............there has not been such a procession of positive recruitment announcements in many many moons! Excellent and very inspiring all around.

It is a shame to celebrate the signings with a home game thrashing by the rabble raiders

We must keep our expectations high and keep up to our Legendary clubs high standards

No one rises to low expectations

It is a shame to celebrate the signings with a home game thrashing by the rabble raiders

We must keep our expectations high and keep up to our Legendary clubs high standards

No one rises to low expectations
Nah, not really a home game with out a crowd, not really a thrashing (14 points with only 35% possession) and not really a rabble since they executed well enough to win.....

however the signings are indeed indication of high standards and expectations so thanks for pointing that out.

Nah, not really a home game with out a crowd, not really a thrashing (14 points with only 35% possession) and not really a rabble since they executed well enough to win.....

however the signings are indeed indication of high standards and expectations so thanks for pointing that out.
Thanks for your reply and we all see things differently

I see it this way feathered friend

Our sacred home ground is always filled with the Legendary spirit of past and present players who made our club the greatest club of all

There was nothing great about our big loss the rabble team .
Bombed tries , Lost balls , Bad options are not high standards

Our great club was made great by high standards

There was nothing great about our big loss the rabble team .
Bombed tries , Lost balls , Bad options are not high standards

Our great club was made great by high standards
No wucca's and you may be surprised of your correctness in there being nothing great about the loss, but it was not a big loss and they were , by definition, not a 'rabble'.

One of our most magnificent teams, the 1978 legends, took a 30-5 loss to a rabble Rabbits team in May that year, followed by a string of 3 losses, around this time of year, to another 3 teams of which only 1 made the finals..................but the high standards showed through when it mattered.......@;)

All the signs are there and despite a hiccup or 2 there will be much rejoicing to come.

Last edited:
No wucca's and you may be surprised of your correctness in there being nothing great about the loss, but it was not a big loss and they were , by definition, not a 'rabble'.

One of our most magnificent teams, the 1978 legends, took a 30-5 loss to a rabble Rabbits team in May that year, followed by a string of 3 losses, around this time of year, to another 3 other teams that did not make the finals..................but the high standards showed through when it mattered.......@;)
In 1978 our Great Grand final winning team that came equal second on the ladder made up for those loses by winning the title

We eagerly await now for what the 2021 team will do

And lets face it. If the Ref and Blindsman had penalized that late hit on Garrick it may well have gone to golden point, Eagles were rolling back then.

The thing I love about him is how much he loves the game, my favourite part of a long Saab break is watching Harper in the background. After we scored a try against the broncos he wanders up and says “Cad ****ing Cust” which drew me in as well lol

Real resemblance to uncle bully off once were Warriors too

The thing I love about him is how much he loves the game, my favourite part of a long Saab break is watching Harper in the background. After we scored a try against the broncos he wanders up and says “Cad ****ing Cust” which drew me in as well lol

Mate, can we say any other movie he's been in, uncle ****ing bully's character was a disgrace to humanity haha.

ON the flipside, I've had a life long crush on Grace. I think she is so beautiful.

Exactly, he's not the biggest and not really the fastest either but he's got attitude, a fantastic addition to the team for sure. He's the kind of teammate who really makes a difference somehow. (not sure about the uncle bully reference, too long since I've seen that!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4