Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another great game from Morgan yesterday. He’s shown enough for me to believe that he can become a very good forward in the game. We might actually struggle to retain somebody like him because our forward pack is currently stacked with great players and many others with the potential to be great

Last edited:
Another great game from Morgan yesterday. He’s shown enough for me to believe that he can become a very good forward in the game. We might actually struggle to retain somebody like him because our forward pack is currently stack with great players and many others with the potential to be great
Every game this year he has been good. Much better then paseka and just under keppie for mine. Keppie is great love his involvement he has learnt well from jake

Just saw an injury update saying he is gone for the season. Shocking luck for the big guy.
I know he has been a popular pick here for 'most likely to not get a new contract' but if that happens I thank him for doing his bit for the Manly legend and wish him well.
However I should also caution those inclined to rejoice, it wouldn't shock me to see him retained for another year or two. Definitely an unfashionable Mark Bryant type, and yes the game has changed blah blah.
But hey it's still rugba league, got be a place for big boofy bloke with a mo :)

Just saw an injury update saying he is gone for the season. Shocking luck for the big guy.
I know he has been a popular pick here for 'most likely to not get a new contract' but if that happens I thank him for doing his bit for the Manly legend and wish him well.
However I should also caution those inclined to rejoice, it wouldn't shock me to see him retained for another year or two. Definitely an unfashionable Mark Bryant type, and yes the game has changed blah blah.
But hey it's still rugba league, got be a place for big boofy bloke with a mo :)
I think the Boyle will be lanced at the end on the year.

just sayin’

Unfortunately Morgan didn't realise his incredible junior form and potential into the men's game ... the cousins may both be gone after this season

Would think that Saddler and Toff have gone ahead of him now , still not that old in prop forward development considerations . Does have some good aspects to his game but even on a cut price deal , probably on the margins to re sign him

In a huge announcement, seen as a triumph for Dessie's retension,and sure to bring hope and elation to Manly fans ...

Manly has re-signed Morgan Boyle for 2023 ....

All Silvertails are praying that Morgan, known locally as Millie's brother and the second best prop in his own family ... can improve upon his record of 10 games in 3 years ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8