More media gossip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jack De Belin....best non-alcohol induced vomiting performance.....
r0_3_1200_678_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

For everyone saying de Belin.....didn't he recently re-sign with St Merge? I would say that means he is not off contract.

Before I speculate who it might be, I hope this is a pointer that the NRL are actually going to come to the party with a medical retirement for either Snake or Skivy, or both.

For everyone saying de Belin.....didn't he recently re-sign with St Merge? I would say that means he is not off contract.

Before I speculate who it might be, I hope this is a pointer that the NRL are actually going to come to the party with a medical retirement for either Snake or Skivy, or both.

I don't believe De Belin has re-signed with the Dragons, could be wrong though!

Is Watmough technically "off contract"?

If signing him to play 1 game means it exposes the Parra "medical retirement" fraud for what it was then I say it's worth it and all is forgiven Choc.

Does anyone think we need another backrower right now? Plenty of potential in this young side.

Personally think they'd be better off pooling the money together and going after a big name next year rather than a mid priced backrower who obviously isn't in demand....
I'm a huge fan of Jack Bird. He is just quality, and he's only going to get better. Hard to see him leaving the Sharks, but stranger things happen in the NRL.

I seem to remember reading on RLW's (or another) Facebook page a few weeks back that de Belin had re-signed with St Merge (it was around the time when the Dragoons announced Ben Hunt was joining them). If I can find the story I'll post it.

So many chances with the money we've got, however I've heard McQueen, kinda hope not to be honest..

We've got to spend our money wisely this season cause there's a ****load of it

Probably ain't true

I like the sound of Woods and Jack Bird though ;)

In terms of the off contract back rowers I'd take a look at Sitaleki Akauola. Getting bigger and better every season and wouldn't be on huge money. Runs the ball like a maniac and gives the Panthers good go forward coming off the bench.

Surely we would put in a bid for Edrick Lee?

A fast young tall winger is exactly what we need.

Jono and Mathew Wright are only stop gap solutions.

Imagine him in our backline?

I'd love to have him but seems to be going to Cronulla

I know he is getting on but if we were after a left side second rower that runs great lines, tackles and is always following the ball .... give me Gavin Cooper

Where would you play Bird though. He wants to play 6 doesn't he? I think we need (in order) a hooker (not sure who's on the market), prop (a woods should be a legit target for us) and then a flying winger....
we have so many hookers now they are putting up red lights at Blottoland Stadium ...

Does anyone think we need another backrower right now? Plenty of potential in this young side.

Personally think they'd be better off pooling the money together and going after a big name next year rather than a mid priced backrower who obviously isn't in demand....

This rumour is for next year I believe mate

And yes I definitely thing we need a back rower, it is along with centre the position we are skinniest in

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8