More media gossip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I could go Evans, But as my send forward signing, still would like a marquee like Woods

We already have Bainbridge who is proving he is capable of being a star,yeah he is more of a middle man than edge backrower.But the Storm have consistently been one of the best forward packs each year and they play more often than not 2 middle men in the backrow(Finucane,Harris) and with Proctor leaving it is looking like another middle man may get his spot(K.Bromwich,F.Kaufusi).I have no issue signing someone but look to keep Billy first....

You know, every time we actually sign someone or are linked to any decent player......the reactions in here remind me of this.

Happy to recruit a back rower of talent. A marquee backrower. But I wouldn't be picking a Chris Macqueen, Ryan Hoffman etc etc. just before the season starts. There aging and not wanted.

Next year we are cashed to the eyeballs and if we waste good money on older blokes the Rabbits, Melbourne, Warriors and Titans want to release... well... could be another Lewis Brown utility scenario.

Better off targeting a Taumalolo, mauroa etc. a big name that will change the team. Young and full of potential.

Right now we have Treb, Lane, Sironen, Winterstein, Tapau, Kennedy and Bainbridge all capable of doing what a Chris McQueen or Hoffman can do.

Just my opinion though.

I'd be throwing everything, including the kitchen sink at Taumalolo. At his best he's almost unstoppable and at his worst he's better than most our forward pack ( I did say most, love the Jake).

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8