More kennel scumdogs gold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read at The Kennel they took the two points so they wouldn't get beaten to nil.

I love the Des Hasbeen comments.

They also hear their team is after James Roberts and one of their fans reckons Des would just make him "fat and slow".

Just read at The Kennel they took the two points so they wouldn't get beaten to nil.

I love the Des Hasbeen comments.

They also hear their team is after James Roberts and one of their fans reckons Des would just make him "fat and slow".
Hahaha absolute gold. Oh, that's good stuff.

Kennel update after another defeat at the hands of their million dollar investment coach ........

I watched the game and said I wouldn't watch another until des is gone. But my blue and white blood said watch it and for fcks sake bite the bullet and get rid of that piece of sht from MANLY who ruined a great club and will take years to rebuild.
I think this will be worse than what the Tigers are going through

1935 - 2017

Rest in peace my bulldogs.

I just dropped a tear

Yes feathered friends . It looks like Des has Destroyed the Dogs
p1050017.jpg

The Pain and Suffering continues at the Kennel ..............

Hi to all my fellow kennel enthusiasts,

I'm a long time lurker of the forum, first time poster.

I like many of you have suffered though the mundane, unimaginative, mind-numbingly woeful attack that our so-called master coach implements week in week out, I have been under the false pretense & under blind belief that we can turn our season around, but after suffering through last nights debacle, I'm officially done. I just Emailed admin to cancel my membership.
I was living in a world of denial, but have finally come to the realisation with des & dib in control, we're just going to keep serving up the same old ****.

I'm with you. Sad that it has to come to this. If we formed a club of fans who have cancelled their membership, we would fill ANZ Stadium.

Thank you for sharing....

My name is Ben and I'm a former Canterbury supporter... It's been two years since my last game...

Unlike a recovering addict though I have no temptation to ever go back to watching games while Hasler is coach.

Welcome to the kennel... or what I like to call it , Bulldogs supporters anonymous.. we come here to share our grief with other broken hearted supporters
Message to Des the Manly Defector
If only the Bulldogs had wings like the mighty Sea eagles they would be able to fly instead of lying at the bottom of the NRL ladder
FP_DDS_000020_FlyingBulldog_1024x1024.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8