More kennel scumdogs gold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Found some cool posts on that trash forum just now.

"Was just thinking how Tapau is killing it, he looked the goods when he first started for the doggies but **** for brains Hasler as usual got rid of a player that he thought wasn't good enough, now look at Tapau, Hasler ****s me."

"Ugh how did we not try and sign koroisau. Some real spark from dummy half"

"Manly are my fav team to watch this year, last year it was the raiders.
Attack all over the park, forwards that run like their lives dependant on it and potent backline.
Everything this team doesn't have."

"Watching manly play makes me jealous, what does our team have? Absolutely **** all, thanks Hasler u ****ing turd."

Makes me happy to read it.
This is beautiful

More good news for the dogs

Bulldogs forward duo James Graham and Greg Eastwood will both be sidelined for a number of weeks due to injury.

Graham is set to be sidelined for the next four weeks, with the forward to undergo a “minor procedure” for an ongoing neck injury.

Eastwood has a tear in meniscus that will see him sit out at least the next five weeks.

IMG_4947.JPG

More good news for the dogs

Bulldogs forward duo James Graham and Greg Eastwood will both be sidelined for a number of weeks due to injury.

Graham is set to be sidelined for the next four weeks, with the forward to undergo a “minor procedure” for an ongoing neck injury.

Eastwood has a tear in meniscus that will see him sit out at least the next five weeks.

Bad news for us ... Bulldogs play Parra this weekend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8