More kennel scumdogs gold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
IMG_4002.PNG
it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol :

One thing I've learned with this years Dogs is that when the cries to sack Des are the loudest, they eek out a win that week, silence all the whingers then get pumped again the week after.

It makes me feel warm that they were so enthralled with our site that they decided to take on the same software but failed to style it in any individual way.

Proving once again that despite their press coverage WE are the premier rugby league supporters site

Found some cool posts on that trash forum just now.

"Was just thinking how Tapau is killing it, he looked the goods when he first started for the doggies but **** for brains Hasler as usual got rid of a player that he thought wasn't good enough, now look at Tapau, Hasler ****s me."

"Ugh how did we not try and sign koroisau. Some real spark from dummy half"

"Manly are my fav team to watch this year, last year it was the raiders.
Attack all over the park, forwards that run like their lives dependant on it and potent backline.
Everything this team doesn't have."

"Watching manly play makes me jealous, what does our team have? Absolutely **** all, thanks Hasler u ****ing turd."

Makes me happy to read it.

Last edited:
Dont know why they always blame hasler. Greenterd was the maestro that orchestrated the raid on manly staff. He also left a structure or self importance at the top that has nothing to do with football

they have cut haslers recruitment men . Manlys success came off the back or recruitment and the sunshine coast affiliation.

The dogs have done **** all. Even now the sea eagles are bussing in youngsters to play for the lower grades . This chairman dib, like what the hell does he know about footy.he seems to control everything but they just rest on there laurels with the poker machine behemoth pouring in cash in what can only be described as a hopeful plan at best.

Hasler can coach, but the dogs are showing that with cash , they can afford to be useless

I have nothing against the dogs they are just one of the 15 clubs i despise because they are not manly , but they could have 25 coaches and still struggle with this dib bloke in charge. He is the dennis fitzgerald of the dooogies.

Dibby Fitzgerald

All politics and no grunt. Just a terdberg protege on how to run a club really

Dont know why they always blame hasler. Greenterd was the maestro that orchestrated the raid on manly staff. He also left a structure or self importance at the top that has nothing to do with football

they have cut haslers recruitment men . Manlys success came off the back or recruitment and the sunshine coast affiliation.

The dogs have done **** all. Even now the sea eagles are bussing in youngsters to play for the lower grades . This chairman dib, like what the hell does he know about footy.he seems to control everything but they just rest on there laurels with the poker machine behemoth pouring in cash in what can only be described as a hopeful plan at best.

Hasler can coach, but the dogs are showing that with cash , they can afford to be useless

I have nothing against the dogs they are just one of the 15 clubs i despise because they are not manly , but they could have 25 coaches and still struggle with this dib bloke in charge. He is the dennis fitzgerald of the dooogies.

Dibby Fitzgerald

All politics and no grunt. Just a terdberg protege on how to run a club really
I think the reason the Dogs are struggling is due to the rooster they have. They need a decent 6/7. Mbye and Reynolds are average at best. Hasler can coach but he has not been able to lure a decent playmaker over there till getting Foran for next year. Funny thing is im not sure Foran can fix it, Foran is more of a ball runner, they need a general, someone who can kick and organise the team. They also have some plodders in other positions which will need to be rectified. It goes to show DCE was worth every cent we payed him.

Their recruitment and retention has been poor. They are struggling in key positions namely 9, 7, 6 & 1. Of those positions Hoppa is solid but lacks pace and penetration. As a result they are not scoring points and not winning games. I can't see Woods adding anything

Kennel Update ....

there are so many reasons for him to be sacked
-Worst attacking team in the nrl
-We've won 6 out of our last 20 games
-We are the most boring team to watch in the nrl
-no gameplan, no direction, no skill
-players are clueless
-fans threatening to boycott games and memberships
-halves who dont know how to kick
-fat**** forwards (kasiano eastwood etc)
-tolman on the 4th
-a hooker who dosent know how to pass or kick
-a coach that dosent drop under performing players
-1 top 4 finish in 6 years
-shocking recruitment and retention
-players not being allowed to play their natural game
-a coach that makes no changes to style of play regardless of how **** we are going
-majority of fans want him sacked yet club dosent give a ****
-let go of so many good players, some were on contract
-players that have left have benefited from leaving and playing under a different coach
-re signing tolman
-re signing holland

seriously how is this bloke still here?
If we are fair dinkum in being heard, either boycott the game or rock up to the game with Sack Des banners.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6