Momirovski - please no

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's the status on Leliua now, is he still signed on with W/Tigers, or have they cut him loose.

Paper today says that Tigers have offered him a $1000 pw trial and train deal ... Joey says that Tigers have offered him nothing and dumps on Maquire as a coach .. Bloke is a grade a goose.

Paper today says that Tigers have offered him a $1000 pw trial and train deal ... Joey says that Tigers have offered him nothing and dumps on Maquire as a coach .. Bloke is a grade a goose.

At bargain basement price, not a bad gamble. He is better than Suli.
Des could do wonders with him, if Des is interested 🤔

ha ha !! it only gets better in the West, they should put this on a future episode of Tails From Tiger Town or what ever it's called. Imagine Madge and Leilua in the sheds after being towelled up good and proper....the vision would be priceless !!

Des is good .. but I think the Toad would be "A player too far" .. he has been sacked by Freddy at the Roosters, Stone at Newcastle, Sticky at Canberra and now Madge at Tigers ... hoping this bloke would become a consistent player .. is the victory of hope over experience ..

And on leaving has always given his coaches a parting spray ... Des has 36 other blokes that need his miracle attention to waste the time and energy on this serial and congenital numbnut ..

Not a bad gamble? Wow! He's about to turn 30, just played his 12th NRL season - why anyone would think he is suddenly going to change his ways has me dumbfounded. He must be close to the most undisciplined NRL player of the last decade!
And anyhow, when was the last time Des showed interest in signing an erratic player? Just not his style at all.

I understand Momirovski has previously been asked by Penrith officials to ‘Australianise’ his name to Mumirovski.
Tezzar Tezzar Tezzar ....

There is soemethng that you should know

You can take the Wog out of the boy

But you cant take the Boy out of the Wog

Us Wogs will always have it in us

Have a good day feathered friend

I am looking forward to tippy toes Christian Tuipolotu to fulfill his potential

and

to tip toe his way into starting centre spot next season

He wasn't Robinson Crusoe. Olam is close to being the best centre in the game. He was the only centre that got the better of Harper for the whole season.
Remember when Inglis owned Lyon. Lyon quit SOO due to it and got better.

It's his first year of first grade. He will get better.
True he does need to get alot better

Harper needs to improve significantly. Not just Olam - should have made 2 tackles vs Souths in the PF that led directly to tries. Momirovski has had a pretty decent last couple of years and I would prefer him. Roosters in the game for him now so unlikely anyway. We will not improve with Parker and Harper as our centres.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2