Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSCF42581-370x240.jpg
she's pretty

Where's goose gallop when you need him ? Mitchell is crying out for a cup of coffee and some reassurance.

Define private, because if it was private, the Telecrap wouldn't have a video of it posted on their homepage.

The goalposts have shifted in regards to privacy and these moron players would do well to realise that alcohol + everybody having a recording device = bad combination.

Alcohol + professional sports is enough of a bad combo but that's too much for many to stomach.
Private V in the public intrest

I feel sorry for Wayne and his family. As if they haven't had enough problems! Absolutely thoughtless, drunken, dickhead! Bow your head in shame Mitchell Pearce, with what you have brought on to your lovely family and yourself.

I feel sorry for Wayne and his family. As if they haven't had enough problems! Absolutely thoughtless, drunken, dickhead! Bow your head in shame Mitchell Pearce, with what you have brought on to your lovely family and yourself.
Yep, quality bloke. Drink til you dry hump a dog and piss yourself. Nice work

Old halfback Pearce went to the cupboard to fetch his poor dog a bone
He bent over.....
Rover took over. He got a bone of his own.

With apologies to Sarah Catherine Martin and Old Mother Hubbard

News from NRL HQ: Former NRL player and current Foxsports analyst Mark Gasnier defended Mitchell Pierce when questioned about the Rooster's Australia Day antics. "He was fired up," said Gasnier. "He's just a toey human. His c*** was fat and f***ing ready to spurt sauce. And the dog was just sitting there. What else could he be expected to do?"

"THE Sydney Roosters will strip Mitchell Pearce of the club's captaincy, fine him up to $50,000 and ban him from travelling to England next month"

lol. And slap him with a feather?

So he will lose one of several paper bags

If that's not bringing the game into disrepute then what in the actual f*ck is???

F*ck me dead..

At a time when the likes of us Dogs fans helped out a Silvertail on behlaf of a Panther followed by the help of Eels fans we get dished up this ****. Marks son in laws story should make the news not this not now not ever, sack him move on.

And I am truly grateful for that , my estimation of Dogs fans has been changed forever , thank you all once again.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4